Brooklyn 2020 part 3

I stood next to joey as we walked up the stairs. I was pissed at Gracie for thinking I've had an abortion like what the fuck. I watched as jay slide down the rails. "What the fuck" I muttered. "Excuse me, what the hell do you think your doing?" Miss wilder said. " do you understand what's happening outside take a seat.!" She yelled.

I looked at miss wilder as she took pills. "Miss can I have some." I asked her. "Kayla find a seat" she told me I rolled my eyes. "Bomb! Pussy!" Boys yelled. I looked over the rails to see the swim team. Luke shot me a smile, I giggled. He said something to his friend.

"So you and Luke." Joey said. "There is no me and Luke. " i told her. She nodded her head. "Right." She said. I shook my head at her. We sat down with Tim, he took out a mini chess board. "Who the fuck carries around a chess board?" I asked confused

I was sitting with Grace. I scrolled through instagram when my phone blew up. I was tagged in a post. I looked at Grace who was staring at my phone. I cicked on the post I was tagged on.

@grandarmy_blp

@Kaylajoness ultimate pussy

"His fucked." I told Grace. "Thats a hot picture of you though. " Grace told me.  a few weeks ago. "Dude ill be back." I told her. I walked down the stairs. "Miss Jones thanks for attending my class the smorning" miss wilder said stopping me. "Any time." I told her.
Y

our skirt is too short aswell." She told me. "I don't give a fuck. " I told her. Everyone was looking at me. " Kayla sit down." She said angrily. " I was about to but you stopped me." I said. "Miss wilder go back to popping pills. " I said while walking off. "Cunt." I yelled flipping her off.

I got to where the swim team was. "What the fuck is this." I said holding up my phone which had the post on it. "Its you." One of the boys said. "No shit." I said.  "Luke" I said knowing he was the one who had the photo. "Kayla." He said. "I was so fucking close to my goal." I said annoyed.

"What was your goal?" George asked. "To send a photo and have it not get leaked." I said. "Like you could've choose a photo that was already leaked." I said the boys laughed. "How are you still in this school. " one of the boys asked. "Yeah your actually stupid." George said. "My mom paid the school to keep me in." I told them.

"Wait actually?" Luke asked. I nodded my head. " do you reckon we should add Gracie to the list." Luke asked me. "That bitch thought I've had an abortion. " I told them. They all gave me shocked looks. "Have you?" Luke asked me. "No" I said which was a lie, I got pregnant at 14 and there was no way I was going to be mom.

I walked over to Luke and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Do you have pills." I asked him quietly. "Have you already ran out." He whispered i nodded my head. "I gave you 6 yesterday. " he said looking at me concerned. " you can have one now." He told me. I smiled. He handed me the pill. I placed the pill in my mouth and swallowed it.

"Punjab your up, who's your most fuckable pick?" One of the boys said. "His got a girl tho" I said. "No girlfriends." Another boy said. "I'm not doing this right now" sid said "but new Delhi " George said. " its a feminist list of sexually empowered and desirable grand army females. " Luke said.

I looked at him confused he nodded his head. "Its like our last gift to this place, before ISIS bomb this city to shit bro." Luke said. I smacked him lightly at the back of his head. "Thats not funny." I told him. " I was just playing." He said I rolled my eyes.

"How about little punjab" Luke said turning to the boy next to him. " fuck yeah add meera right." The boy said. "No don't add meera" i said sternly. "You're not adding my sister on that list. Fuck no." Sid said standing up. "The list is fucked up." I spoke.

"So is you and Luke having sex in the school toilets. " George said to me. "Fuck you George." I said. "Atleast I can use a condom properly." Luke said I laughed. "Dude it was her fault she full sucked it off." George said. I gagged, the boys laughed.

"Dude sid chooses someone or we add his sister. " a boy said. " but he has a girlfriend." I told them. "And that's fucked if you add his sister, if any of yous fuck with her I will literally be so fucking pissed." I warned them.