see me part 5

I grabbed lukes hand pulling him off the counter. I locked the door and hid the keys in a pot plant near the door. I grabbed lukes hands and interlocked our fingers together before running down the flight of stairs. We got outside my building catching our breathes.

"So were are we going?" I asked Luke while reading the message joey sent to  the group chat it was a picture of her boob with a piercing. "Its a suprise" luke said i took my eyes of the screen and towards him. " I don't like surprises." I pouted.

"Well trust me your going to love this one." He said grabbing my hand and started walking. We had been walking for ages my legs were about to fall off I was about to complain but luke stopped. "Are we here?" I asked confused as there was nothing exciting around.

"I'm going no cover your eyes alright." He said while placing his hands over my eyes we lead me forwards and guided me to wherever we were going a few minutes later we stopped again. "Okay you ready." He whispered in my ears sending goosebumps across my body. I nodded my head eagerly.

He chuckled before removing his hand from my eyes I adjusted my eyes before staring in aw at the view. "Wow" I said in disbelief we were standing on a hill that had a view of the whole city. "Its beautiful " I said. "Not as beautiful as you" luke said taking my hand and sitting me on a mat.

"That was abit cute" I said giggling at his comment. I pulled him into a soft kiss his lips fitting with mine perfectly like he was the piecing piece to my puzzle. I pulled away looking at his face in the dark the only light was the city but it was enough light to look at his features he was perfect.

"Why were you arrested?" Luke asked me. "They found my xan stash." I said looking down at my hands. "Shit how the duck they find it." He asked lifting my chin up so I look at him. "Leila kwan zimmer." I said. He looked at me shocked knowing exactly who told her.

"I'm gonna bash the shit outta the dumb cunt." I said seriously. "Well I was going to ask you to come to the movies with me, George,Tim and joey before we go to party at mine but you probably don't want to see George. " he said while laying down on his side so his still facing me.

"Not the movies but im always down for a party." I said which caused luke to chuckled. He pulled me down so I was on top of him. We stared at eachother i was sitting on top of him with my hands resting on his chest.

"This is nice" I said his hands sat on my thighs my breath hitched as I felt his cold hands slipped into my jeans. My head fall back as he his fingers slipped into my panties. "So wet baby" he whispered i moaned ass the cold feeling of his fingers on my wet core. I leaned down to place a kiss on his lips the warmth of his body against as he sat up.

Was I catching feelings for luke my bestfriend since for ever. The way he made me feel he made me feel things I've ever felt before. Here I was fucking luke on a hill for the whole city to see I didn't care about anything in the moment only him.

I couldn't tell him my feelings the real reason I never dated was the fear of rejection or ending up alone what of ruin everything I'll lose my boyfriend and my bestfriend and probably my whole group I had to push my feelings down for the sack of both of us.