see me part 4

I walked outside of my room to see my mom laying on the couch facing the TV. She had our favourite show on gossip girl, no matter how many times we watched it we could never get enough of the show. I smiled as I saw popcorn and other treats on the coffee table. I walked over to the couch.

The couch was an L shaped. My mom laid on one end of the couch. I walked over smiling at my mom, I really didn't deserve her. I got comfortable my head laid on my moms lap, she played with my hair as the show played. "Mom."I said as an episode finished. "Yes princess?" She asked. "Are you disappointed in me?" I asked my voice breaking as I spoke.

"You I could never be disappointed in you no matter what you do." She said her voice was calm i know she had tears in her eyes as did I. "I miss him mom." I said letting the tears go. "I know you do baby, I miss him too." She said I know she didn't like crying infront of me but it was something that had to happen. She let the tears flow.

"He would be so proud of you honey." She said while rubbing my arm. It was hard to think that he would, I was quite a failure, getting high or drunk every night. Doing drugs everything I have the opportunity. I knew he wouldn't be proud of me because I'm not proud of myself. "I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry for everything." I said while looking at the TV.

"You have nothing to be sorry about baby i am so proud of you sweetie." My mom said. My moms phone rung she picked it up. She hung up sighing. "Sorry Kayla but my boss wants me to attend a business meeting are you going to be alright alone." She says. "I'll be alright mom." I said getting up from the couch.

I walked over to the kitchen grabbing a water bottle from the fridge, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket seeing that I had 10 new messages from Luke and 5 missed calls from joey. I didn't want to talk to any of them about what happened George is a bitch for telling the fucking freshman.

I opened my messages with Luke it was just him checking up on me but the last one was saying he was 10 minutes away. I scrunched my face in confusion. My mom came out of her room in a nice silver dress. "Ok so I'll be home probably around midnight." She says while applying some mascara.

"Ok mom." I said watching her do her make-up. "If you need me give me call." She says walking over to me. I give her a smile. "Alright I love you and ill probably see you tomorrow morning." She says before giving me kisses on the cheeks. "Ok I love you too." I said. My mom walked to the door.

My mom opened the door jumping back abit I looked at her confused then saw Luke at the door. A smile crept onto my face if I was being honest I was kinda glad he came. "Luke honey you scared the shit out of me." My mom says laughing.

Luke chuckled before entering the house. "Ok you two have fun but not too much fun." My mom says while winking at me. "Mom." I screamed as she shut the door. "What are doing here?" I asked him while sitting on the counter. "Well I had to make sure your okay, whyd you get arrested?" He questioned.

"George must've told little miss freshman about my xan stash." I told him. He looked at me shocked. "Shit you good?" He asked. "Yeah I'm just pissed at him." I said as he came closer to me. "Ok well get dressed because I have a surprise for you." Luke said. "For me." I said dramatically. I jumped off the counter and ran to my room leaving Luke alone.

I searched through my closet and found a pair of baggy jean with rips in the knees, a black tube top with a flannel over it and then a northface puffer jacket. I grabbed a pair of Jordan's then walked out of my room. Luke was laying on my couch on his face. "You ready." I yelled. "I was waiting for you." He said looking me up and down.