I double dog dare ya!

(this chapter is the only part of the story that's mine! I realised we never had a setting or a build up we just kinda jumped into it 😅)

—Izuku POV—

Me and Uraraka where sitting on my bed waiting for her phone to go. We were playing truth or dare but I dared her to tell Tsuyu -her crush- she liked her. She said no obviously but I double dog dared her, which is a big thing in our friendship group. It's like you can't say no no matter what it is! *ping* "oh my god! Deku-kun what if she says she doesn't like me!?"
"It's ok Uraraka! I'm sure she likes you, just look and see!" She turns her phone on and squeals, I'm assuming Tsuyu said she likes her back. "Me and Tsu are now an official couple!" She said very excited,
"See I told you she'd like you back!" I said relieved they finally got together. Then she turned to me fully and said "now it's my time to double dog dare you!"
Uh oh. "And W-what could y-you have I-n mi-nd?" I said nervously; Uraraka is always known for giving the best, or rather the worst double dog dares. "I double dog dare you to get Bakugou to admit he's a bottom!" WHAT?! There's no way I can do that! Not to mention I like him! This is just asking for death! I just stare at her blankly while she smiles like a maniac- she kinda reminds me of toga. "I-I hav-ve no ch-choice do I-I?" I say nervously. Stupid double dog dare! She just nods. I take a deep breath, at one of the deku squad sleep overs we discussed the biggest bottom in 1-A (we aren't as innocent as people think) and the choices between the biggest bottom were me and kachan. I don't agree because I don't think kachan is a bottom he always seems so, dominant! But I can't not do a double dog dare! "...Okay.." I say quietly in defeat.
"Yes! This is gonna be great! I'll see you Monday deku-kun! I'll leave this Sunday to you and Bakugou!" She wiggled her eyebrows on her way out. ( it's Saturday by the way!!)

//Texting//
// Baku // Deku //
Hey kachan!
What do you want Deku!?
Well, I need help studying and everyone else is busy so I was wondering if you could help me study!!
Geese, you even ramble in text! And what make you think I'll help YOU!!?
I guess Uraraka was right, I should've gotten Todoroki-kun to help me! Seeing as your not capable of doing so!
—I knew I was pushing his buttons and that was dangerous, but I can't not do a double dog dare so,—
What do you mean not capable!? I'll be round tomorrow at your dorm, 6pm sharp! You better be ready!

// end texting //

This is just dangerous! Having me be alone with kachan! And how am I gonna get him to admit to supposedly being a bottom!!

I'll think of a plan! Yeh that's good! Okay plan time!

—Time skip to Saturday evening brought to you by dominant Izuku—

I hear knocking on my door and go over to open it, "kachan!" He's here! I hope he can't see how nervous I am!!
— sorry but, time skip two hours in brought to you by a submissive Katsuki —

Okay! Time for my plan, I hope this works!

Sorry but I'm ending it here! This is where the story is co written! Also Moon_Kiwi_639 doesn't know I'm adapting our convo into a book! That's why the set up is done completely but me!