Master

Okay so this is heading strait -gay- into where we left off! Also this is mature content! That's your warning! And I'm not putting an age rating because I know who reads these types of books 😏

—Third person POV—

Stops bouncing. Grips bakus hips tightly "p-please p-puppy" "D-don't stop~" Smiles widely "okay master~" starts moving his hips in a circle bearly putting any pressure. Has to stop himself from moaning. Grips bakus waist and moves his hips faster moaning more "G-good p-puppy" moans from friction "m-master~" smirks and slows down ruining Bakugous friction. Whines "why-y di-d you sto-p mas-ter?" Grinds down and moans. Pulls Baku down to himself and nibbles his ear "I want you to do it all yourself. Please me puppy" blushes "o-okay m-master" all of a sudden Bakugou looks really small and submissive, he feels that way too. He grinds down again and moans. "Faster puppy~ p-please me" breaths heavily, moaning. He starts grinding faster while moving his hips in a circular motion. Lifts hips slightly to increase friction. Moans "such a good puppy~" moans and starts whining. Arches back slightly pushing further down with his hips wining and moaning. Smirks "whine like the little puppy you are" starts whining louder "m-master~ pl-please" is breathing heavily. "P-Please what?"
He looks at Bakugou raining an eyebrow. Blushes "h-harder! F-f-faster! Ok- pl-please!" Moans louder and whines more. He rolls his hips against Bakugous, "y-you like t-that puppy~" moans louder "y-y-yes!!" Nods his head vigorously. Moans "you're such a little slut for me" moans louder "M-master~" pulls Bakugou down to himself and kisses him gently "s-such a good p-puppy" goes back down and kisses Izuku again quieting his moaning. "M-My p-puppy~" pulls Bakugou close and whispers in his ear "Y-you're doing such a good jog for me puppy" his eyes roll back slightly with his lips parted, chest going up and down breathing heavily with breathy moans. Pulls Bakugou down and nibbles his ear whispering "s-such a g-good puppy" ha lays his head back in pleasure. Is in a state of pure pleasure "M-more~" he flips them over and pins Bakugou down. He slowly takes bakugous top off, continuing to grind against him. Nibbling and biting his neck. Moans from the heavy handed ness. Whines "f-f-faster!" Grinds faster continuing to bite his neck. "Ahh~ m-master!" He bites Bakugous neck hard to stop himself from moaning, "p-puppy"
"AHH~ M-ma-ahh~-ster!!"
He Sinks his teeth into Bakugou's skin and grinds against him applying more pressure. "AHH~ m-m-master!!!! Pl-please!!" He bites his neck then kisses him deeply. Moans loudly then kisses back while moaning into the kiss. Breaks the kiss moaning loudly, grinding against the other pressing then both together. "MASTER~" bites his neck slowly travelling down all the way to his waist bitting roughly. Moans very loud while his hips buck upwards. Starts running his own hands up and down Bakugous body, shudders and leans into the touch moaning softly. Pins Bakugous hands abound his head with one hand, using the other to lightly run his fingers over his body. Whines but let's himself get pinned leaning into the touch "mmm~". Starts teasing him, running his fingers just at the edge of his boxer line "Y-your such a good puppy" whines and wriggles "j-just for y-you master~" pins him tighter, kissing him deeply. Moans into the kiss giving all control to Izuku. Kisses all down his neck, leaving marks where everyone can see "mine all mine"
"Ahh~ y-yours all yo-yours!"

That's it for this chapter! I'll upload another when I can! Hope you enjoyed!