Author Note M to K

Author's Note

Hai Friends...

First of All I wish u all a very Happy Pongal...

Hope u all had ur New Year and Pongal celebration's well...

Here Comes the story line...

Kathir and Mullai are always shown as love birds, made for each other couples, friends etc in the other stories...

Here am going to picture them as Tom And Jerry...

Whatever happens they will quarrel with each other... But without one another one will be so sad...

Kathir, who is a arrogant and selfish headweighted guy been transformed into a charming and loveable man by the beautiful kind and generous Mullai...

This transformation is done by Mullai to Kathir with the help of kathir's friends Jeeva, Kannan, Vettaiyan, Nandini, Meenatchi, Meena, Aishwarya, Kasthuri...

Mrs. Lakshmi Pandiyan is a world renowned business women of the country... Friends with Utility is her Mindset about friendship... She thinks Mullai won't suit her son and thinks to separate them permanently...

In the middle of all these problems they join their hands together is the story...

Let's see what is happening....

As I have finished my graduation long ago, I was little worried about my language and grammar... Am not that much skillfull in the language and vocabulary...

So if u feel anything wrong in the language or vocabulary, please do accept it and correct me through the comments... I'll rectify that...

Disclaimer: the names, characterization, incidents, dialogue taking place in this story are not meant to hurt or resemble anyone...

Rights: All the rights are reserved to the Author only...

Content: purely a romantic come love story...
             Strictly no mature content...