Chapter 4 M To K

M To K
Chapter 4

Mullai and meena got extremely wet by the actions of Kathir...

They were shivering in cold...

They dont even have extra dress to get changed...

So they caught cold very badly...

Kathir who already came to the destination saw them both shivering and coming in upatairs...

He smiled at their appearance and went near them...

By that time vettaiyan and meenatchi got down from the car...

Mullai noticed the smile in Vettaiyan's face when Meenatchi was near him...

When she saw him smiling with meenatchi she became bit sad...

Kathir who came near them stopped them from further moving...

Mullai: enna??? (Cough)...

Kathir: inaikku night namma senior Meenatchi sister vanthu irukanga... So nama saarbula avangala welcome panna oru welcome party arrange paniruken... Vanthuru...

Mullai: mudiyathu... (Cough) naa vara maten (Cough) (Cough) (Cough)...

Kathir: angae va... Sooda inju tea pottu tharean... Cough ku nalla irukum...

Mullai: muiduyathu daa... Na vara matean... Ne muthal ah naanga porathukku vazhiya vidu...

Saying this she pushed him aside and moved forward...

Vettaiyan and meenatchi came near them...

Vettaiyan: mullai... Namma senior Meenatchi... Meenatchi namma junior Mullai... Very good amd kind girl...

Meenatchi shaken her hands with mullai and meena...

Vettaiyan: ne poo meenatchi na varen...

Meenatchi moved...

Vettaiyan: mullai... Namma senior Meenatchi return vanthathukkanga... Avangalukkaga oeu welcome party arrange pani irukkom... Neum vantha nalla irukum... Variya???

Mullai: hmm... Varen... Kandipa varen... said those words without her knowledge...

On hearing thos words kathir looked her and thrown the angry looks on her...

Even though she saw him she didn't mind him and went to the nearby hotel...

Later...

Meena: mullai... Party la ellarum kanda padi dress panittu vanthu irupaanga... Aana ne azhaga pora... So kavalai padatha... Entha inferiority complex um unaku venam... Avanga elarai vida ne azhaga thaan irukka... Puriyutha???

Mullai: ok... Saying this she pumped her lips like the baby pumps her lips...

Mullai wearing a fully coveres over coat went inside the hall...

To her surprise everyone came in formal dress and not in the party wear except Meenatchi...

Mullai on seeing everyone was stunned...

She saw the fans of kathir coming towards her...

Immediately she hide herself from their visibility by hiding under a table...

Peeped little high to see where are they...

They were found nowhere...

She Felt relaxed and gave out her fear breath...

When she turns back she found them starring...

Mullai: huh... Enna pakureenga???

Girl 1: enna mullai... Party vanthuttu ipadi over coat oda ae nikkira...