Chapter 1 M To K

M To K...
Chapter 1...

News reader: PL Groups have been selected as Malaysia's biggest company... PL Group of Schools is a place for a fulfilled educational academy for all the students of Malaysia... It has Indoor and outdoor game trainings, swimming pool, video game creation centre, research centre for students etc are available... This school is a place for all the high class and luxurious ones child's... It's president Mr.Pandiyan is going to be awarded as a best Company President on the 15th Jan... As Mr. Pandiyan is hospitalised his wife Mrs.Lakshmi Pandiyan will receive the award and will have a special lunch with the president... That award giving ceremony will be live by tomorrow... Stay tuned about the happenings in the world...

Kathir: intha news ah pakkavae enaku pidikala... Ithula live Vera... Thala vithi da saamy... saying this he pat his head with the paper he had in his hands...

He got up from his chair and went into the washroom...

The same news been telecasted in the open TV of the streets...

Mullai watching this news standing in a corner of a the street making her cycle stop at that point...

Mullai after seeing this news...

Mullai: cha... Summa drywash Ku vantha uniforms ah kudukka la pooga koodathu... Padicha intha maari school la padikanum... Library, en favourite swimming pool, AC classroom, research centre nu elamae iruku... hmm... Ithu Ellam namala maari middle class Ku kanavu than... Nenjam aaga vaaipillai... Mullai... Manasai vitrutha mullai... Eppadiyaachum IPA irukka school la Nalla padichu scholarship vangi PL School la high school join paniranum... Pannuvom...

She said this to herself and gained confidence to study hard...

She started pedaling the cycle and entered the first gate of PL groups...

While entering the gate she has been stopped by the security...

Security: Yaar maa nee... Enga vantha???

Mullai: sorry... Naan intha uniform ah Mr. Ashok kita kudukka vanthean... Dry wash kaga mullai dry-cleaning la kuduthurunthaanga... Itho ithu than avanga class and room num...

Security: sari poo... Un per Enna Sona???

Mullai: Mullai dry-cleaning oda MD Miss Mullai Murugan...

Security: poo poo...

Mullai cycled and went to the parking lot... She stopped her cycle there and locked it... Took the clothes and started searching the class room no... That much big school it is...

She first went to the library and asked who is Ashok... They don't know...

Then she went to the swimming pool and searched... None were there... But she got stunned by the beauty of the pool...

The dumbbell shaped pool...

The color of the water is like the color of the sky...

The chairs been placed there for resting is like the chairs kept in the palaces for kings and queens to sleep relaxingly... That much eligant and lovely chairs which won't allow us to get up from it...

She left there and went to the dining room....

She got surprised to see the dining hall while coming down the stairs leading there....

There are 30 round tables... Those tables were surrounded by 5 chairs... The walls were painted with shining emulsions and interior design had been done...

One side has been occupied by the buffet style servings and the other side been occupied by the long cushion sofas... In the middle, the tables and chairs are placed...