synopsis

❛ 𝑪𝑨𝑻 , 2021 ☄︎. *. ⋆
( ˡᵃᵛᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵃʳᵗˢ mitch rapp )

 ⋆( ˡᵃᵛᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵃʳᵗˢ ❛ mitch rapp )

▃▃▃▃▃▃

❛ it's strange isn't ?
how your heart 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒔,

and suddenly turns
▃▃▃▃ into 𝒊𝒄𝒆 ❜

☄︎. *. ⋆ 𝒔𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔 ❜

❛ 𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 ᵈᵒ𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕ʸᵒᵘ ❜

katlin rasputin was a woman of many names. she was a well known thief that wore mystery as a lipstick. the thin swat of death was a lullaby, and as she woke up, drenched in sweat, sobs leaving her purplish lips, chest rising and falling rapidly until it stopped and she buried herself into her pillow, she tried catching her breath from the disembodied screams in her head, from nightmares that never faded away.

stories tell that villains don't have a happy ending, forbidden tales mention the evil and the anger that flows in their veins. but they don't know the story behind their thoughts, decisions. they don't know their past. slowly, as time flickered like fading fireworks, she started to believe those words, she started to listen to the lies of the hero having a happily ever-after.

in the night people were too busy in the realm of dreams to notice anything but the thief on the silent roofs. in the slumbering nights, stealing rare artifacts and returning them to their original locations, became an art. but as time passed, something happened that brought the villain and the hero together, and they realized they weren't so different after all.