˚ ༘🥡*4🍜⋆。˚

As you walk into the cafeteria some people were looking at you but you didn't pay any mind to them.

"Y/n, why are they looking at you like that?" Tsutomu asked with a confused tone.

"Beats me." You shrugged.

You guys lined up behind some students to get your food. All of a sudden you heard your phone notification go off.

Toshi♡
N/n, where are you?
(n/n = Nickname)

I'm at the lunch line

Toshi♡
I'll wait for you at the table
In the back.

Oki~

You turned off your phone and focus on the line in front of you again. You and Goshiki finally got your lunch and walk to the table where your brother was waiting for you.

"Hey there pretty lady~" a random boy said to you.

You look at him up and down then said, "No, I'm not interested in giving you my number and I'm a boy not a girl....get it right." After saying that you walk off like nothing happened just a while ago.

The boy that was going to ask for your number was left speechless. Goshiki was about to follow you when the random boy pushed him over and ran after you.

"HEY YOU, I WASN'T GOING TO ASK FOR YOUR NUMBER!!" He streamed...he looked pathetic.

You turn back and saw Goshiki on the floor, "Is that so?" You put your lunch on a random table that was next to you.

You were mad I mean you just met Goshiki and you didn't know him well but he was still your friend and nobody should mess with your friends.

You walk up to Goshiki and help him up with the mess on the floor.

"Are you alright, Tsutomu?" You asked.

"Yah I'm fine but I'll have to clean up this mess." He said sounded gloomy.

I look at the boy and said, "Lick this off the floor you pig... I don't want to hurt you so do as I say."

He look at you in disbelief and asked, "Who do you think you are to order me around like a dog?" He smirk.

You sigh and shook your head, "If you didn't push Tsutomu this wouldn't happened, hell you shouldn't have talk to me in the first place."

"Now be a good boy and lick this if you don't want to lick it then clean it up before I change my mind about hurting you." You said this time your eyes were glowing red from anger.

The random boy didn't know why but he couldn't move, he feets were stuck to the floor.

"Tsutomu, you go and clean yourself and I'll wait for you at the back of the cafeteria with a new food. Don't worry, I'll pay." You said to Goshiki with a little smile on your face.

"And for you, clean this up right now."

"Yes sir..." the random boy said while shaking non-stop.

At this point everyone I mean everyone was looking at you. There was whisperes and Laughter but you didn't care about a thing. You were just worried about Goshiki.

You picked up your lunch went to the food stall and got Goshiki some new food. You walk to the back of the cafeteria and saw your brother with some other groups of people.

"N/n you finally made it." Toshi said while the groups of people turned to your detention.

"Was all that commotion really necessary?" Toshi asked.

"Yes... he got what he deserved." you answered shortly.

Your brother sigh and told you to sit next to him.

Tendou-san stared at you and asked, "Why do you have two trays of food?" You turn your heads towards him and was about to say something when you heard your name being yelled at by non other then your new friend Goshiki Tsutomu.

"Why are you yelling for?" You look at him.

He stop right in his tracks and eyes widen, "USHIJIMA-SAN!!" He yelled once AGAIN.

"And who might your be?" Your brother ask Goshiki.

"I-I AM GOSHIKI TSUTOMU FRIST YEAR IN CLASS 1-6!" You covered your ears while still hearing him yelling.

"Tsutomu, no need to yell." You glare at him.

He covered his mouth and apologise.

"Goshiki huh? How do you know my little brother?" Toshi asked with a blank face

"Is that really the question you should be asking??" You wondered in your head while sipping on you (f/d).

"Oh y/n and I are in the same class and we're seat mate so I happened to become friends with him." Goshiki smiled brightly.

"What a cute smile." you glance at Goshiki.

"First name basis already?"

"Well brother," you glance at your brother, "I didn't want people to get confused by us."

"But you call him by his first name."

"Yes I do because he allowed me to." You simply said while started eating your lunch not caring about what was going on anymore... food was all that matters.

At this point you guys forgot about the volleyball group that was sitting at the same table as you. Goshiki took a seat next to you and smiled.

"There goes that cute smile again" you thought to yourself.

"Helllloo~ we're still here you know?" Said the ash blonde hair with a black tip dude.

____________________________
Well I hope y'all enjoy this chapter 🤧😌