˚ ༘🥡*1🍜⋆。˚

It was a beautiful sunny morning, you've just woken up to the sound of your alarm clock. You slam your hand on your phone while still under the cover of your blanket.

"Why is it so cold..." you grumbled from the coldness as you've forgotten to close your window.

It was a normal thing for y/n to do this. He's always grumpy when he's tired, he didn't get much sleep last night because he was so nervous about his first day at Shiratorizawa. Surprisingly, this beautiful yet handsome boy gets nervous easily.

He was in bed for another 10 minutes or so when he suddenly heard a knock on his door.

It was non other then his own brother, Ushijima Wakatoshi.

"Y/N, it's time to wake up." Said Wakatoshi from the other side of the door.

Wakatoshi didn't hear a response from his younger brother So he knocked again to make sure his brother didn't die on him.

When wakatoshi still didn't hear a response, he opened the door just to see y/n was still under the blanket.

"Y/N, it is time to wake up. We do not want to be late for our first day of school, so we?", asked Wkatoshi wile trying to get his younger brother's blanket off of him.

"But Oni-san...I'm tired..." the tired male responded trying to fight back.

Wakatoshi sigh at the sight of his younger brother who was still in his bed.

"Whether you like it or not you still need to get out of bed and get ready or mother will come and get you herself", said Wakatoshi about to leave y/n alone.

"Okay okay I get it...gezzz" grumbled y/n as he tried to get out of bed.

After y/n got out of bed, he ran to the bathroom to do his morning routine and change for school.

After y/n was done, he went down stairs and ate the breakfast his mum made for him and Wakatoshi.

"Oni-san, where's dad?" Y/n asked.

"Dad went to work early." Wakatoshi responded finishing up his food.

After they were done eating they grabbed the bento box that their mum made for the both of them.

"We're off mum!" Y/n shouted

"Have a good first day you two and y/n, please try and join a club this year. I don't want to see you alone like last year again" their mum responded with a smile on her Face.

Y/n smiled and walked out of the house.

"Oni-san?" Y/n called out to his brother.

Wakatoshi responded with a simple "hmm?"

"What is it like to have 'real' friends?"

Wakatoshi look at the said male and smile at the sight of his little brother blushing because he's too embarrassed asking him about friends.

"It's not as bad as it seems"

With that simple respond, he started jogging.

~Time skip brought to you by Kageyama's milk~

They finally made it to the front gate of their school and was about to walk in when they heard....

"WAKATOSHI-KUN~"

They both turned their heads at the direction of the voice and to only see a red head.

"Why does this dude looks like Hisoka"
That was the first thing that went through y/n's head.

The red head walked up to the two and swing his arm around Wakatoshi's shoulder.

"Who's this little girl?" Hisoka lookalike ask Wakatoshi.

"His name is y/n and he is my little brother, Tendou." Wakatoshi said with a straight face.

Y/n was just standing there glaring at Hisoka lookalike, he hated when people mistake him as a girl.

"Hey there little guy, I'm Tendou Satori" Hiso- I mean Tendou-san said.

"It's nice to meet you, Tendou-san. My name is Ushijima y/n" y/n said with a fake smile on his face.

"Now now y/n, don't be so rude to Tendou, he just met you." Wakatoshi said to y/n.

"Toshi-san, I really need to go find my class, school is about to start, we only have 10 more minutes until the bell ring." Y/n said to Wakatoshi.

"Right, you don't know where your class is." Wakatoshi responded.

"Well Tendou-san, it was nice meeting you. Oni-san, you don't have to come with me, I'll be fine on my own...I think." Y/n smile at them before waving at them as to say 'goodbye' and running to the direction where the school's front door were.

_________________________________________

I hope you like this first chapter 😌