˚ ༘🥡*2🍜⋆。˚

Just as y/n was going down the first-year hallway, other first-year were looking at him.

"Why're they looking at me?" y/n thought while looking for his class acting like he doesn't care. He was walking until he saw his class number.

"Ah class 1-6. Okay, this is it."

(yes, y'all are smart)

y/n was about to walk in but bumped into someone in front of the door. He fell down on his butt then looked up at the person he bumped into.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry about that. Are you okay?" said the mystery person as they held out their hands for y/n.

"I'm okay." Said y/n as he was standing up and dusted his uniform full of embarrassment.

"I'm Goshiki Tsutomu, it's nice to meet you." Said the guy you've just met with a little blush on his checks.

"The name's Ushijima Y/n, it's also nice to meet you." Said y/n with a small smile on his face.

As the two were introducing themselves to each other, the teacher was standing behind them looking quite annoyed because the bell had already ranged.

"Are you two just going to stand there and talk to each other?" said the older man.

The students from their desk looked up at the other two students that were standing in front of the doorway.

They both blush as they ran into the classroom to find a seat to take for the rest of the school term. y/n and Goshiki were sitting at the very last seats next to the window. (Main character vibe)

"Okay now that everyone is seated I'll like to introduce myself. I am Haruki-sensei, I'll be your homeroom teacher for this year."

_________________________________________

Sorry this is a short chapter 🙇‍♀️

Imma do a slightly longer one in the next chapter.