Ch #1: Sober Dreams

A/n~
Make sure to read the blurb before you read, thanks.

Eunjun's POV:

Here I was having a glass of lemonade and vodka at a cheap bar not far away from my apartment. My brother Kim Seokjin worked here as a barman in the weekdays, well should I say nights. The first time this properly blew up was in 1988 when it first opened. Flooding drunkens arrived, increasing the pay, bottle tops chiming an orchestra on brown, glazed tables. However, it hadn't been the same since.

"Hey Eunjun," He came over, shuffling his hips as his elbows held himself up on the wooden bar. "Mmmm-hmmm?"
"You look a mess, let's get you home." Jin pulled me from the silver stool by my inner elbows and dragged my behind the bar. The mouldy floor ruining my black, leather pants. I groaned at the sight of them, I looked like I was hit volleyball style into stardust. Great. A nice, newly worn, straight out the wardrobe looking...thing and now I'm the total opposite of clean.

"Do you want a piggy back ride?" He teased, as if I were still a four year old. I drunkly nodded, a wild smirk growing on my face. He turned around in front of me, yep he still was a seven year old boy. I giggled when he bent over, what a tramp.

I put my legs over him, as he picked me up, hickups formed. They bubbled up like Cinderalla's cleaning bucket. He weakly stood up, giving hints that I was heavy. "Is that a fat joke?" He laughed while I tried to figure out who had me blindfolded by absolute blur. All was dark with wisps of sliver floating around, dim lights and smoke hurried up my nostrils. Jin let go of one of my legs to hold his nose, blocking out weed and heroine street candles. I held onto his neck tighter, slightly strangling him in the awkward process.

"L-loosen up a bit pl-please...Eun," he struggled to stutter, never mind to breathe. I tried but ended up giving up in defeat of dreams. They felt as hard as red-bricks but looked like violet pansies in a windy spring field. Gosh I wish sober dreams were like this.

Seokjin's POV:

It's been a wild hour, her paralysed body on top of mine while I was hardly able to walk. I'd say this was harder than first learning in the 90's. I took her into our apartment, yep we shared as we were quite close as siblings. I dumped her on the sofa to have a rest of weakling's relief, "Shit, my back hurts like mad." I grabbed my phone out of my silk pocket and spent ages scrolling my thumb on the screen.

After what felt like two hours, I turned on our TV, a soccer game was on. Which ever team scored, loud cheers roared from the arena, I felt like I was watching the game up front in the seats. I lived as a nocturnal worker, so I watched the end of the game until she woke up. I forgot that she can sleep twelve hours without interruption, I disturbed her sleep with screaming scorers from the TV.

Fuck.

"Hey Eunie, I'm gonna go to bed now. Wake me up for work, okay?" She groaned as I kissed her head, the drowsiness was still there after three-ish hours. I ran out of the screen room before she could chase after me and beat me up. I grabbed our Alexa from the windowsill and thought wisely before placing it on the kitchen's island table.

"Alexa, how do you make hangover soup." I waited for the blue swirl to disappear from the top.
"I'm sorry, I'm having trouble connect-"
"Ughhh, you dickhead. How many times have I told you, THE WIFI IS ON!" I folded my arms while screaming at her. This bitch, honestly...

"Would you like me to do a fart?" Here we go again, another question that I simply didn't ask. "No, I want you to tell me how long to cook this on the stove-"
"If you don't want me to, just say 'cancel'."
"Cancel....cancel."
"An occasional fart? No problem." Great.
"No I didn't say- ughh. "

I went into the living room where Eunjun was watching some reality live show, hot guys literally eating the face off some fit girl. "Turn it off Eunjun, you're still young." I looked at her while she just grunted. "Oh come on, I'm only twenty two. Taehyung must watch this all the time, right?" I grabbed the remote, changing the channel to a movie.

"Hey, I was enjoying that." She snapped.
"I bet you were." I'm actually surprised we didn't burst out on laughter. She rolled her eyes, crossing her legs and wrapping the blue blanket around her. "So, what's this?" To be fair, I didn't have a clue but I grabbed my phone and went into the kitchen, typing into Google 'how to make hangover soup'.

"You are unbelievable-"
"You mean unbeliebubble?" She face palmed herself, probably thinking whether she's actually related to me or not. "I don't even know what number that show was...now I have to find it!" She admitted angrily and I giggled as I walked back to the bowl of soup.

"Thirty minutes? No problem." I turned the timer and the heat on, blue flames elevated like static troll hair. I grabbed a wooden spatula and stirred the soup on the pot, Korean spices filling the air in motion.

*Time Skip ~ 30 mins*

"Haejangguk hangover soup is coming your way, Eunie." She looked up at me, a change of expression when she saw the stream above the chopsticks, her knees bouncing wildly. I gave her the bowl and watched her eat it before she went to sleep again.

A/n~
Hope you enjoyed this, I got inspiration for this like ages ago when Magic Mike was on TV. I have kinda set up a Word Document about all of the story lines of my stories. Sometimes, I forget things that are very important so yeah and it also gives me options for events later in the stories. Updates are coming soon so don't worry, enjoy!