BONUS CHAPTER- Bathtub.

"I'm bored!" We heard Namjoon rawr.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and yelled back- sarcastically, "Oh, really? Didn't realise that!"

I shook my head and asked, "Want someone to come play with you, Uncle Joonie?"

A 'Yes, please!' got shouted back. Me and Jughead walked over to the games room.

We found Namjoon sprawled out along the floor.

~Time Skip~

We got some sweets and popcorn from the kitchen, so we could eat while playing.
The first game we played was those car game things. Jughead won every time.

After that we did pool championships. This went on for a long time. There was a lot of fights and accusations of cheating, throughout the game.
Despite the terrible game I played, I managed to win.
Although, we did replay multiple times, stop every two minutes to go over the rules and accuse each other of cheating every time we did well.

By the end, we decided to never okay pool again! It will only end in mischief and irritance.

~Time Skip~
~Bed Time~
~Smut Warming~

"Juggy, I think your phone is poking my leg," I said, after hugging into him.

"Mmm~ That's not my phone, baby," he stated simply.
I looked down to see his hard-on poking my leg.

I was feeling rather confident after the games earlier.

I rolled him on to his back and climbed onto his lap. I sat right on his crotch and started rolling my hips.
Groans and moans slipped from his mouth. I could feel my dick growing beneath me.

I pulled up his top, not stopping my hip action. I pulled his shirt over his head and threw it somewhere, not really caring for it at the current moment in time.

"Hmhmhm~ Someone's eager, today, aren't they?" He laughed into my mouth.

I pulled away and nodded, stripping myself of my shirt.
He chuckled at my enthusiasm, pulling me back down into a kiss. This one was different: it was passionate and loving.

Things started to get rough. He switched our positions. I put my hands on the side of his face and pulled him closer. He started grinding over my clothed erection.
My head fell back into my pillows as breathy moans are released from my mouth.
He started kissing down my jaw to my collarbone. He goes back up. This time leaving hickeys and love bites, gently kissing over them before making another.

Before I knew it, Jughead had placed his tip at my entrance. He pushed in quickly, pausing briefly to let me adjust to his size.
I nodded, letting him know it was okay to move.
He started ramming into me, hitting my prostate perfectly each time. I was unable to keep my moans in. Not caring who heard me at the time.

He slowed down, letting me catch me breath. This didn't last long. He was soon pounding into me, once again.

All you could hear was skin-slapping and moans echoing off the walls.

As he got faster with each thrust, I felt my climax closer to its release.

Soon enough, he had shot his load into me. I came came all over our abdomen.

"Let's get cleaned up," he said, carrying me to the ensuite.

I sat on the counter as Jughead made us a bath. There were bubbles in it, too! I love bubbles.
He picked me up and placed me in, getting in behind me.

I was still a cheeky mood. I turned around and pushed his cock back into my hole.
"Still being cheeky, are we?" He asked, the corner of his mouth turned up into a smirk.

I nodded as I started to bounce, causing him to twitch inside me.

"Shit!" He whispered, "Baby, if you don't stop, you won't be walking tomorrow..."

I bit my lip, knowing the punishment I'd get.

"Well... tonight," he growled in my ear. This turned me on even more. Making my slow bounces faster, desperately trying to fulfil my needs.

~Time Skip~

"W-Wait, Juggy!" I was cut short because of a moan escaping my mouth.

After I begged him to stop, he finally let go of my dick.

I collapsed onto the bed and tried to catch my breath.

"Shit! Jug... You really did me," I said between pants.
All I got in return was a chuckle.

After a few minutes to catch our breath and calm down, he started to run a clean bath. As we had gone back to the bedroom, I was placed on the counter once again.

He made this bath warmer, deeper and added many more bubbles. As I saw more bubbles being added, I couldn't help but squeal with pure happiness. I hear a chuckle come from his mouth, a head shake being given also.

A/N: A bonus chapter because I felt like it. Chapter 13 will be the next one!