Boyfriend. (Pt.2)

A/N: Most of the chapters might be in two parts. (^ That is Yoongi)

"Well, umm... I, uh... I think- No, I know... that... I h-have, umm... have feeling f-for you..." I kept looking up at him as I went along. I could see his brain churning inside his head.
"Yoongi, I...-"
"It's fine! You don't have to like me back or anything, that would be crazy-"
"Yoongi-"
"Like, who would like me in the first place....-"
"Yoongi-"

I'd been insulting myself so much that I didn't see Jughead move next to me.
"Yoongi!" He shouted. Everyone was looking at us.
"Sorry," I whispered, " but it's true... that no one-"
My words were cut off with a soft pair of lips on mine. He kissed me! He pulled away...
"It isn't true... because I like you," he said cupping both sides of my face.
And, thank god he was because my face went red. But... he took them away. Damn it!
"Aww, cute. You're blushing!" He giggled.
"I am not," I huffed and crosses my arms, turning away from him.
"You are blushing!" He yelled.
Everyone looked at us, again.
"Sorry, everyone. I'll be quiet," he said to, literally, everyone. I couldn't help but laugh at him. He started to, too. A lot of people were laughing.

~Time Skip~

I checked my watch.
"It's 03.57. How have we been here for two hours?" I asked myself.
"We must 'ave talked for too long. Heh," Jug giggled.

We decided to leave, after Jughead payes the bill.
"Come back to my place and meet my sister and Dad. They're nice, I promise," Jughead said, a pleading look in his eye. I nodded.
"But, I'm going home after. I do need some sleep, tonight," I replied, rolling my eyes at him.

~Time Skip~

"Dad! We're back!" Jughead called into his trailer.
A small girl, with two blonde ponytails, jumped up from somewhere, and hugged Juggy while giving me a stink eye look.
"Who's that, bro?" The girl asked, indicating that she was talking about me.
"A friend- and don't call me bro," he replied, smiling to me, " Go back to sleep, JB."
He tucked her back into bed- well... a sofa. What does JB mean? Was it a nickname... or an abbreviation?

"So... he returns, with his owl, then," Juggy's Dad said.
"Dad, he's my friend, be nice. Well, umm, actually, Dad... he's, uh, my b-boyfriend... Is that okay?" He asked, fiddling with my fingers as he held my right hand.
"Of course, that's more than okay, that's perfect, you're perfect," he replied as he pulled Jughead into a hug.
He looked over to where I was standing. He put his hand out for me to shake. I accepted.
"I'm FP Jones, his old man... but you probably already know that," he said.
"Yoongi Min. It's nice to meet you," I gave him back.
"Nice to meet you, too," he replied with a smile, " Will you stay the night or do you need to get home?"
"I... uh, do need to get home... sorry," I answered. He nodded and Jug turned to the door with me.
"Will you be alright walking home alone?" FP asked, "We could walk you."
"I'll be alright, thanks, 'though."

Juggy waved me off, as I left for my so called 'home'.