The Crow and Cats Fight

The next day, You happily hummed while looking at your phone because it's break time on Practice.

While your a bit busy looking at your phone, Yaku had noticed that you didn't show affection to kenma and haven't been 5 feet close to him unless just giving him his towel and water bottle but also awkwardly.

Yaku being the mother of the team he is, Asked Kenma about it making all ears perks up and making Kenma, Frozen in his place.

"Kenma, You and (Y/N) has been..I don't know, Distance?" Yaku asked curiously, as Everyone who's listening nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, I haven't seen you on with her at lunch nor with Kuroo"

(Y/N) who heard this as she walks by said something that looked at her.

"I thought we already told you?" You asked as you tilted your head.

"What told us??" Kuroo asked curiously looking between kenma and I

Sighing heavily, I spoke "Me and Kozume-San want to have a Break from it" I smiled sadly, "So..We kinda go with that for now" I look at there reaction seeing them frozen in place.

"Kenma is that true?" Kuroo asked.

"Kozume..San?"

"Just what happend to the two of you?" Yaku asked

"And why is (Y/N) in a goodmood yesterday??" Tora asked.

"Oh about that, Just met a new friend on the way home the other day" I said with a closed eyed smile, I hear my phone tinged as I open my phone for the new message.

《New Message from Freckled Fries:
We just got a strict coach (๑•ี_เ•ี๑) If my personality ain't shy, I would have badasz this Coach of ours-
Ps. im learning from tsukki

Reading it at the phone of my screen, I started to stop my giggle but failing as I reply.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
5:54 PM

To Y/N:
We just got a strict coach (๑•ี_เ•ี๑) If my personality ain't shy, I would have badasz this Coach of ours-
Ps. im learning from tsukki

To Freckled Fries:
Yeah, Remind me that Tsukki is gonna have a learning lessons with me :))

To Y/N:
I- I swear to god jesus Chris, Im gonna see a Tanaka and Nishinoya 2.0

To Freckled Fries:
Oi! That's mean...(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Where's my freckled soft boi? And what you'd do to him ٩(๑'^´๑)۶

To Y/N:
Remind me How we became friends again?

To Freckled Fries:
We bump each other, You gave me a handchief, You were a rowdy shy boi, A nice stranger, And we talk and then exchange numbers. The end :)

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

I continue to reply to him, Until someone, Just someone! Freaking have to take my phone. I look to see who took it, It was. Kuroo.