A/N

I'll be ending this because my own oc brother in rl caued me to pissed off when I was having problems. Sadly this has to end I love making this because im freely wanting a kenma x reader x yamaguchi because all of them are cinnamon rolls but the anger got the best of me so im stopping here.

Throughout my rollercoaster ride of this past 2 months, Im not betrayed once but Im betrayed thrice this 2 months and I wanna take breaks here and their to take care of myself.

Not only my brother who recently been like a spy to my mother, So erm here I am betrayed by 3 most trusted people. I don't want it to happend again.

I can see myself turning into something I don't want to, So im gonna start and try to take care of myself.. I wanna run away so im planning on it :)

I hope you all understand that This hurts much than the words in typing, I live you all so much but I wanna end it here.

In the future whenever I can, I wanna finish this cause this is one of the best cringy book I have I'll be just planning a get away and run away.
I hope you all can support me on what im planning.

Until then thank you for the people who've read this mostly to Bonkers_D who I met through here, I appreciate them all the time to show their support here on this book thank you all so much but it ends here.

If this ever been like a clue if I ever run away this year, I just wanna say that Im gonna be out there somewhere away from home and finding a place to actually call a comforting home :)
Sorry aunt, godmothers, uncle and godfather, friends and classmates but im slowly gonna end ties to not be followed, nor be contacted. Deleting and making new accounts with diffrent names and find a job where I can stay.. Again Im sorry