Arguments

Y/N POV

I've been walking around to find where Kenma is. Its been few days since we had dinner with Kuroo's Friend, Bokuto-San and Akaashi-San. Kenma still didn't celebrate with me. Did he..Had enough?-

I stoped talking to my self till someone called me,

"Y/N-Chan!" The familiar voice called and i also where some screams so i look around to see the Dark-Purpled hair boy. When he got closer he grabbed my hand and yanked me with him to who-knows-where?!

"Zēn-Nii,-" I started and he look at me still dragging me with him and finally we stopped in a hall that still has class.

"Im sorry Y/N-Chan, I gotta get out and i don't want you involved or Rei-Nee's Literally gonna kill me!" Zēn said. (Ya bet i would cause i can chop ya off ya freakily baka!Don't drag her anywhere!)

I sigh "Can you help me find kenma?" I asked and he nodded.

"Ok then" We were about to go till I see that the Class was where kenma was and see him in the door. Narrowing his eyes at Zēn

|I told you that your in trouble baka|

"Y/N, who's this?" Kenma asked. Wait is he.. Jealous?? Im gonna have fun with this.

"Oh he's name is Chieeme Zēn-Kun he treated Me, Kuroo, Bokuto-San and Akaashi-San to dinner!" I said in excitement. This act is going to be awesome. Please bare with me Zēn-Nii

|Don't worry my imoutou i can read Reiji-nee's words-|

"Oh and Zēn-Kun my Mother asked you for dinner" I said because it is really the truth.

"Yoww whatzup Wolf boi!" We hear a familiar voice called, me and Zēn turn around to find kuroo walking to us.

"Oh if is it the Captain" Zēn Smirked with Kuroo.

"Whatever, Let's go Y/N." Kenma said and taked a hold of my hand but we stopped in tracks when Kenma looked at Zēn glaring at him. "Also, stay 10 feet away from her" Kenma said while Zēn and Kuroo's Grin gone wide.

"Sure~" Zēn said making me shock.

"Zēn-Kun, even if i don't know Reiji-San that well im gonna tell her!" I yelled while still being dragged.

"Welp, I pray for you man" Kuroo patted the sulking Dark purpled haired guy who was thinking what would he do if he get killed by his sister.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Kenma dragged me, outside the school. While he was dragging me I was trying to let his grip loosen, And that literally going to leave a bruise. I was to focused on him for his grip to loosen when he suddenly shoved me on the wall with both his hands on the wall making me no plans to escape.

His head was down and his gaze was on the ground.

"What was that all about Y/N?" He said in a deep voice and look at me (more like glared), I turn to the sides to avoid his glares.

"Why do you care?" I said turning to him and glaring back that made him shock, "You don't even make time for me anymore so why would you care?" I repeated and I can feel my eyes watering. He suddenly grabbed my chin to look in his face that soften a little but the glare is still there.

"I care because your mine" He said as he gritted his teeth. That is so unlikely of kenma.

"Liar!" I yelled, Kenma looked shock and then he suddenly made a move that I didn't Imagine that he would do..

SLAP!

"Yeah Im yours but you don't really care" I said now gazing at his eyes again, I can already feel tears running down my eyes and the sting where he slap me. "I think we should give each other some space.." Kenma just stood there, Frozen in his place, He step back 2 steps as he could see me holding my tears ready to verge in tears while touching where the sting was.

"Y-Y/N..." He called out to me while I just glared at him making him shock because I never glared at him. "Y/N, Im sorry.." He tried to touch my cheek when I slap it away.

"Maybe distance isn't enough for you kenma.." I glance at him while putting my hand down, "I think it's best to break up.." I said as I dusted my self of and taking a deep breath and smiling weakly at kenma. "Let's break up Kenma" while tears were now pouring down my eyes to chin, "Please maintain your distance from me from now on Kozume-San" I said as I walk off leaving him there, standing.

Once I was far enough, I quickly rushed home. I don't even care if I didn't get my bag, I don't care on anything right now and the only I could think was my mind.

While I was too busy to Rushed Home, I was stumbled with a person I suddenly bumped into,

'I look a mess this is just so bad'

I just sit there on the ground when I felt a presented hand Infront of me, Looking through my hands that I used to covered my messy face, I saw a hand, I look up to see a guy I think a year younger than me with Greenish Hair, He smile weakly at me as he scratch his freckled face as the other hand was still reaching out for me.

"A-are you ok?" He asked, As I reach for his hand and Him pulling me up. I wiped my remaining tears till I felt a soft fabric on my cheeks to see his handchief.

"Yea.." I answered as I glance at his face, Now that I saw his face clearly, He has a Greenish Hair, Freckles but the most that caught my eye was his eyes, A bit Brownish and Greenish Eye. "Thank you.." I said as I gaze to another side avoiding his eyes.

"No problem" He said as he smiles, "Are you sure your Ok thought?" He turns back into a worried expression.

His a stranger yet his personally builded like this.. His too nice..

"N-no actually.." I sniff as he suddenly awkwardly patted my back.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyy.......Ok sorry hehe..

I haven't edit or published this so Here's my last edited that was on the draft, I only put more cause it was around 300 words only and I last touched this draft was November 6 2020 so yeahhh......Im thinking what I would actually do on Tiktok since I haven't also post there hehe..Im lazy