Part-2

I could see her, walking through the corridors past those coconut trees. Her hair braided and the her hello kitty backbag (is she a kid or what?) Swinging past her waist. My big fatso girl is all hyped up today.

"Hey Fatso!" I called out.

She turned back and stopped. Her eyes met mine and suddenly, her lips started to.....burst into laughter- WHAT?!

"What the heck are you doing Sam?" She managed to pull them out in between her laughter.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" I cried looking up and down till I spotted the fact that I was wearing my pants inside out. LOSER OF THE DAY?Sam!

"Hey...." She started laughing again."...were you thinking about her this morning too?" She started all giggling up which is absolutely making me furious.

"What if I were...?" I said grumply and started pedalling my bicycle faster.

"Ok sorry sorry...listen, you look funny" I could see her trying her best to not laugh. Man, this girl! Why her out of all girls....

"Hey Sam, What's with the new fashion bro?" Someone cried out.

"Look who's here at the most miserable time of all. The good ol' Joanna", I am getting out of here.

"Ahhh... Ok then I am off" I heared Hazel yelling it out and suddenly she is running and out of sight. What is wrong with this girl? ugh!

"Where are you running...." I paused 'cause I knew she isn't gonna hear me. I turned to Joanna "Fast as Flash she is I tell you..." And I looked into her face. Beautiful as always. I felt my face all red. She must stop being this beautiful.

"Yeah, she is" she continued "Lets get you changed. My brother's home is nearby, come over."

All I could do was listen and go along. I hope her brothers doesn't have kids who are gonna make a joker for being dressed up as a clown.

Guess I spoke too much. After 5 minutes of walk we were right infront of some blue-black house and with its pretty brown roof. The house was two floored with an elegant garden that makes it look so pretty. And all those kinds of creepers running along the roof. And cute little twins playing with a beach ball in their tiled yard. The whole home looked like a picture coming alive.

"Hey Christin, Janette" Joanna called out.

Both the little girls came running towards her. One got a black hair whereas the other is a brunette. Both had a fair skin colour and some dashes of pink over their chubby cheeks. Their little hairs were combed into perfect ponytails. One was wearing a yellow dress with golden sleeves and sequence and the other had a princess tiara and a pink ball gown. Both nearly look as the age of 7.

"Jo sis..." I heard 'em both shout.

"Hey, girls !! How's you? you guys going somewhere?"

"Yes!! To uncle Kas's home. And who is this Jo sis, your boyfriend?"

"No way" I said, startled.

"Of course not girls!" Joanna said and I caught her blushing. She turned her face from me.

"Girls, come over", Footsteps came out of the giant house. A man with stylish leather pants and a black perfectly ironed shirt came outside. His hair was combed and so was his beared and moustache. He looked like a model who is going for his next photoshoot.

"Ahh, ain't that my lil Jo. What brings you here?"

"Hey brother. My friend here is having some trouble with his pants. And we are already late for class. So I was wondering can he just change it from here?"

"Oh I see, he brought out some new fashion" The guy laughed. I am not finding this funny somehow.

Thats when the girls noticed my stupid pants.

"OHEMGEE, Jane did you see that?" The black hair said to the brunette.

"YESYESYES, he looks like that Joker we saw last day crissy" The brunette replied.

I am gonna ignore 'em. Come on girls ! Mistakes happens.

Joanna and I went inside. I didnt get a clear glimpse of the house, All I wanted was to change my pants ASAP and run out of this villa. I went into a bathroom. It was huge with special kind of toilet and a gigantic bathtub big enough to fill two elephants inside. I wish I could take a bath in it. I quickly changed my pants and ran out.

"Thank you, sir" I said. I couldn't stop noticing how pretty the ceiling and the whole house was. The stairs perfectly painted brown and they they look as if they are swinging out of the entire ceiling. The ceiling was white with a huge light raised onto it. The dining table was elegant with gold palettes lined on the edges of the table. There were tulips in every corner and a golden yellow tulip placed perfectly inside a jar at the center of the house. I felt as if I am inside a royal palace. This place is a dream come true ahh!

Jo caught me staring at the house and whispered.

"school duh school"

Thats when I came back to senses. I said thank you again and so did Jo. We rushed back to school.

"Hey where are the girl's mom though?" Suddenly that caught my thoughts.

"I didn't see her either. Guess she is getting dressed up"

"Probably"

As we walked I noticed that the sun was still inside the clouds. I wonder if its gonna rain today.