Part-3

As I entered the class. I couldn't think of anything else but seeing Joanna with Sam. I am not in love with him, but- He is my best friend and it makes me jealous at times. I know its bad but some feelings can't be controlled.

I sat on my seat. The luckiest part is that, its near the corner window and I can just dream myself out to the wide nature and the school campus around me and probably be a talented day dreamer.

As I looked up in the sky. I saw a small flickering among the clouds. I wanted to look lore closely. The light kept flickering. I couldn't get a grasp of what it was.

"Hey, Haz. You alright?" Sophia poked on my shoulders.

"I'm fine but look at the-" I pointed towards the sky but it was gone. The flickering was gone.

"Yeah, guess its gonna rain today", she smiled.

"Yeah, I guess so too".

"Well catch you later. I haven't done my poem work yet" she winked.

"Well, who can write a better poem than you sophz" I winked back.

"Thanks but no thanks", I LOVE THE WAY SHE SMIRKS.

But my thoughts were still stuck upon the flickering. What was it? Hasn't anyone seen it? I mean, it wasn't normal right? Or nevermind it might be some aeroplanes passing by.

The teacher came in and the seat beside me, probably the one that belongs to Sam. And that the seat in the front row, that belongs to Joanna was still vacant. Hope they will come over soon.

Mr. Philips and his remarkable physics lectures can be the most boring thing you come across a day. Like how are all these people even surviving it. Specially him, Mathew. Ahhh I hate that nerdy boy though on one side I'm happy that atleast someone pays attention to the class.

"LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS" Mr.Philips called out.

Here comes the most boring of all. Oh mahn, why am I even studying this?!.

"Sir, Sorry we are late" came a sudden shrilled voice from the door.

None otherthan Sam and Joanna. Did they go out on a date or something? Ohh wait his pants are changed wait- what did they do?

"Where have you both been? You guys are 5 mins late"

"Sorry sir, we just happened to have an emergency" Sam gasped.

"Fine, get in"

No you can't do that. I wanted to yell but nevermind.

Sam came over. Placed his bad inside his desk and took his books.

I didn't even look at him. I just can't stand the fact that he is always like JO JO JO these days. I mean, ok even if he deny that he loves her. I know that he does and she got feelings for him too. But, I dont have any other best friend than him. And I feel lonely to see him around with some other people.

"What the heck did you do by running of like that" Sam whispered.

I didn't answer.

"Haz!!"

I didn't respond.

"Haz answer me now!"

I am not gonna respond.

"Miss Hazel Violet, could you please read out the 2nd paragraph on page 130", I am falling in love with Mr.Philip right now.

"Yes sir" I got up and started reading. I noticed the expression changing on Sam's face. I do feel sorry for him, but I don't know what to answer.

Another 35 minutes of boring lectures and Sam didn't even look at me or whispered a thing. Now this is making me feel bad.

Another hour passed by with our zoology class. Sam didn't even pull out a glimpse at me. And finally it was time for recess.

I was gonna tell him sorry but he just got up from his seat and walked towards Jo. Shook hands with her. I couldn't hear what they were talking about. I just got up and walked towards the veranda.

I looked at the sky again and there it was the same old flickering. And I think I saw something. Wings. I think I saw two wings falling down. But I am not sure. What those are. I wanted to run and find it out. When-

"Whatcha lookin' at?"

"Ah nothing Sam"

"Why did you run away then?"

"Tis nothing"

"Tell me now !"

"Why should I?"

"Oh is that so?"

"No its no this so" I stammered.

"What?"

"NO I MEANT NO!" I guess I shouted a little too loud.

"OK fine"

"Is everything ok?" Here comes Joanna.

"Yeah everything's fine" I couldn't manage myself to say anything else. I heard the bell ring and I walked back to the class. I dont want anything but the school to end right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have read this far it means alot to me!! Thank you ❤️