Taken - Melt

TAKEN:

°

Things change. Sometimes not for the better. (J)

Lisa is no longer the maid’s daughter. Or my best friend. Now she’s wealthy and powerful—the dark don, in charge of one of the largest corporations in the world.

***

Some things never change. (L)

Jennie is still as fiery and beautiful as the day I walked away. Now I'm back, ready to seek vengeance against the one man who wronged me.

My rival. Her father.

If her father wants war, he'll get a war.

Link In Profile

——————————————

MELT:

°

After a failed eight-year relationship and a cross-country move, the last thing I’m looking for as a single mom is a new flame. In fact, diapers, walls marked in crayon, and daycare pickup are the only things on my to-do list.

Enter Lisa Manoban, your friendly neighborhood food truck owner whose dimples and delicacies won’t seem to leave well enough alone.

With more popularity than the president, her wine-infused sweet treats have our nation’s capital hooked. She’s spontaneous, smug and gorgeous; a dangerous combination.

 She’s spontaneous, smug and gorgeous; a dangerous combination

Maybe it’s her waffle cone. Maybe it’s her … banana split. Either way, I think I’m in trouble with a cherry on top.

Link In Profile

°
°
°