Spin the bottle

"Ok. Let's play the next game, spin the bottle!" Julius said.

Raia immediately blushed, which was not a good thing because Julius picked him first.

Raia gulped and a bottle appeared in the middle of the floor. He leaned forward and spun it, closing his eyes.

The bottle spun for a little bit before ultimately landing on......

....

Mereoleona!! (Fangirls and boys are so happy!!)

Mereoleona doesn't ever blush, but she felt her face get hot nevertheless. She never would admit it, but if she ever had any feelings at all besides destruction, her first thought went to Raia. He was the only person who had ever bested her really. Sure, here and then someone might be stronger but Raia really stood out.

Raia made the first move. He leaned in slowly and pressed his lips against hers. His face immediately erupted into red.

Julius fell over, his heart couldn't take it any longer.

They both pulled away, looking a different direction.

Asta went without warning. The bottle spun for a loooooooong time. Finally it landed on.....

Gordon!

Jk. It landed on Mimosa.

Mimosa glanced at Noelle's hurt face. She felt really bad for her. She flipped the bottle just a little bit and it landed on Noelle. She looked at Mimosa with a lot of relief in her eyes.

Asta leaned close to Noelle, and Noelle's first instinct was to attack him, but then she pushed herself forward until their lips smashed. They both pulled away nearly instantly and blushed furiously.

Yami went next and didn't spin it at all. He took his finger and pushed it towards Charlotte. Charlotte immediately turned pink and without hesitation crashed her lips on his. They... let's just say.. eventually pulled away after a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Gordon went next praying for it to be Asta or Yami. It wasn't. It was Grey, who was in love with Gouche but was apparently being forced into liking Gordon. Gordon did not hesitate into kissing sloppily Grey's lips and she cried into disgust.

Everyone looked at Yuno, who shook his head. (A/N I will have a fanfiction of an oc who ends up with Yuno so this part is going to kill me.. but I'm not putting an oc into this story so if you don't ship them then read my fanfiction which should be out this year. Thank you!) Julius glared at Yuno and called for Captain vangeance. Yuno thought a moment before sighing and spinning it, hoping to god that it would be himself. It landed on Mimosa.

He looked at her with his same old poker face expression. She looked back, not blushing. They crawled over to each other and kissed very softly before quickly heading back to their spots. Yuno did not blush. Mimosa barely did.

Magna spun it without warning. It landed on himself.

"If it lands on yourself you get to choose someone." Julius said.

Magna thought for half a second before smushing his lips on Sol's. She didn't fight back, even though her head was telling her to. But her heart was enjoying it so much that she pressed harder, until the two were on top of each other. Julius coughed and the two jumped a mile and were so red that you couldn't even see their faces anymore.

Finral went next, leaving Julius for last.
His bottle spun the longest. Finally, it landed on Vanessa, who looked a little bit confused. Her instinct was to scoff or be disappointed because she likes Yami, but for some reason she actually wanted to kiss Finral.

He looked nervous. "You don't have to Vanessa.. I know I am lame and not very cool or anything and..." Vanessa tackled Finral and kissed him hard.

After a few seconds they pushed the other away. But they both smiled at each other naturally.

"Alright my turn." Julius said enthusiastically. He spun it just a tiny bit. It landed on the witch queen, who looked highly disturbed.

"I don't kiss men. Or women. Or anyone. Lips are meant to be ripped off."

Julius looked a little scared when he heard that, but he quickly, with his cheeks pinkish, he pecked her cheek. She looked ready to throw up or something.

"Al..alright let's move on to the next game." Julius stuttered while everyone besides him and the witch Queen laugh.