Two lies and a truth

Ding dong! Julius walked over to the front door and opened it. The pizza guys handed him some pizza. Julius checked through the boxes and then payed the delivery guy and headed back to the group, surprised at what he saw. The group was playing a game while he was gone!

"Alright, so.. I am obsessed with making sure I look 100%, I love Asta, and I hate Mereoleona." Noelle said. The rules of the game, were you had to admit something you didn't want to before the sleepover. So Noelle chose to admit that she loved Asta.

"The first one!" Magna said.

"Nope." Noelle said shaking her head. She of course, took attention to herself, but not like she was conceited.

"You.. love me?" Asta said knowing Noelle would never hate Mereoleona.

"Yeah." Noelle said blushing.

"SHEEEeesh" Magna said getting grossed out.

"Wow..." Asta said amazed. He obviously knew that Noelle had feelings for him, but loving him was a big step further in the bond they had. "So.. um.. do you want to.. be.. boyfriends?" Asta asked.

"Um.. last time I checked.. I was a girl..." Noelle said, looking down at herself in confusion.

"Yeah I know." Asta said confused. "That's why I asked if you wanted to be boyfriends."

"Baka." Yami said rolling his eyes. "You mean to say, boyfriend and girlfriend. See this is how it really goes." He turned to Charlotte. "Would you want to be boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Blunt as always." Julius smiled to himself.

"I-" Charlotte blushed.

"I'm for real." Yami said.

"I.. yes.." Charlotte squealed in the inside but took her composure and calmed down. "Yes that sounds like a plan." She said in her usual cold voice.

"Great." Yami said. "That's how you do it stupid."

"Ohh!" Asta said with stars in his eyes. "You are so cool Yami-San!"

"Yeah I know." Yami said.

Noelle shook her head trying not to smile.

"Ok lemme try!" Asta clears his throat. "Noelle, would you like to be girlfriend and boyfriend?"

"Sure.. Stupidsta." Noelle said turning a darker red.

"Great!"

"Ok, my turn next!" Magna said getting impatient. "Hm.. I have a crush on Luck, I ship Julius with Mereoleona, and I am in love with Sol."

"You are in love with me." Sol said immediately, needing to know.

"Yeah.. I hope that's ok. Whatever even if it isn't you can't control my feelings." Magna said defiantly.

"Whatever. You are the best out of the boys, so I guess it's alright." Sol said, pink showing on her cheeks.

"So wanna be a thing?" Magna asked in a cool voice.

"I guess." Sol shrugged.

Julius had stars in his eyes. He never actually thought they would get together on their own.

"Wait I thought you and Luck were kind of a thing." Noelle said confused.

"Yeah, we talked about it once, but I think we are a bit too competitive for a dating thing." Magna explained. "Besides, Sol is prettier."

Sol blushed and looked away.

"I suppose I will go." Zora said. "I love Nebra, I hate Nebra, and I hate Nebra." He said smiling at her.