Plans

Sighing and exasperated, Yami walked into the Black Bulls headquarters with a sour look on his face. He grumbled about and everyone looked at each other, wondering what was moody with him today. 

"What's wrong?" Charmy finally spoke up, and the others patiently waited for a response.

"Julius assigned us a mission to throw a sleepover. I swear he only does things to annoy me... anyway, we are allowed to invite one person each." Yami responded. Asta's eyes lit up. 

"COOL!" He exclaimed cheerfully.  Noelle blushed. Did this mean she would sleep in the same room as Asta? Get your head out of the gutter! She told herself.

"Yay! So many people to fight!" Luck said, stars in his eyes. Magna nodded, grinning evilly.

"A good drinking game would be fun with a partner..." Vanessa added thoughtfully. 

"Maybe I can invite a cute girl..." Finral thought and felt guilty since he was supposed to marry Finesse. 

"People!!?? I'm so embarrassed" Grey ran and hid behind Gordon, who was mumbling this entire time, and no one understood what he was saying.

"Can Marie come? Otherwise, this party is useless." Gauche asked, his eyes squinting, and his nose twitching, warning him of a bleed. 

"If she's who you want to invite, sure." Yami shrugged.

"I am inviting Yuno and Sister Lily!" Asta shouted. 

"You can only pick one." Yami said impatiently. 

"Then Noelle invites Yuno!"

"No, I am inviting Mereoleona." Noelle cut in, crossly. "Yuno is too quiet and weird."

"I am inviting Sol." Magna said, his cheeks heating up. 

"I am inviting Captain Charlotte just to annoy Vanessa so she will fight me!" Luck said cunningly. "You are a bit obsessed." Noelle mused. 

"I am inviting The Witch Queen." Vanessa told the group. She had decided that family should come first and drinking partners later. Besides, Yami would surely drink with her, right?

"I am inviting..." Gauche began. Everyone finished for him by saying "Marie, we know." Gauche glared at them and went back to marveling over a picture of Marie.

"I am inviting Fuegoleon, so we have some maturity." Yami decided. 

"Oh... I don't know anyone... also I am so embarrassed!" Gray said. "Why is everyone here so obsessed...?" Noelle asked herself. 

"Invite sister Lily!" Asta suggested.

"Um, ok, I guess..." Gray blushed for no apparent reason.

"I will invite Asta, my best friend." Gordon whispered.

"Idiot... he's right here." Yami said without a trace of kindness.

"Then I will invite Mimosa" Gordon said softly.

"I will invite a random chef!" Charmy said, since Yuno was taken.

"Ok is that everyone?" Yami asked. Finral's head perked up. 

"Wait, I haven't-" Finral started.

"Great! I will go give these invites to Julius." Yami said. "Finral, I need you."

Finral cried silently as he put up a portal for Yami.

A few moments later, Yami came back with Julius, Charlotte, Mereoleona, and Fuegoleon.

"The rest are getting ready. They will be here shortly." Julius informed the Black Bulls. 

They waited for 5 minutes before Marie, a random chef, Mimosa, and Sister Lily came through the portal. They were just waiting for Yuno, the Witch Queen, and Sol. But soon they came, and everyone settled in in a giant circle in the living room.

"Alright, we have one special guest arriving, I know some of us might not enjoy seeing him, but I want him to feel included." Julius announced. Raia arrived through a portal and looked around awkwardly. A few people groaned in disappointment, but a lot of them just looked content. 

When Mereoleona saw Raia she grinned evilly. Raia turned a faint shade of pink and sat next to her. 

"Alright I have 7 games we have to play before a scary movie and then we can go to sleep." "I better get my ships together before the movie" Julius thinks, determined.

"The first game is Truth or dare." He said, and everyone looked scared. 

Noelle next to Asta, Asta next to Yuno, Yuno next to Mimosa, mimosa next to Random chef, random chef next to Charmy, charmy next to Marie, Marie next to Gouche, Gouche next to Gordon, Gordon next to Gray, Gray next to Witch Queen, witch queen next to Vanessa, Vanessa next to Finral, Finral next to Mereoleona, Mereoleona next to Raia, Raia next to Sister Lily, Lily next to Sol, Sol next to Charlotte, Charlotte next to Yami, Yami next to luck, Luck next to Magna, Magna next to Fuegoleon, Fuegoleon next to Julius, Julius next to Noelle. (Let me know if I forgot anyone) 

THIS IS THE NEW UPDATE! LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD ADD MORE DETAILS OR CHANGE ANYTHING, OR DOES IT LOOK GOOD? THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIEWS! MORE CHAPTERS TO BE UPDATED SOON!