Pertinax

A/N: I haven't been able to update due to a huge assignment that I've finally finished. Hope you guys are ready, this is an emotional chapter because I enjoy torturing my characters just a little ;)

Readers: but you said you don't hurt your-

Anyway, let's move on with the story!

I have a serious authors note at the end which takes up about half this chapter. You don't have to read it if you don't want to. It's mostly for me.

***

The next morning everyone packed and headed for Pertinax, Sagittarius and Saggi's country. Half the country was mountains surrounded a massive dormant volcano, while the other half was small towns, tropical forests, and beaches. The entire island was surrounded by Filipino communities along the outskirts. There weren't any cities, except for the capital city Rubrum. The methods of transport in this country varied from carts to motorcycles to motorized vehicles designed to drive through the tropical forest. The motorcycles were extremely popular, especially since nobody in this country drove cars.

"I should have shaved my head before coming here," groaned Aries as she attempted to run a hand through her poofy hair.

"I'm glad I thought ahead." Pie skipped off the jet with her luggage, her golden curls braided into two long side-braids.

Taur was the next person to step onto the roof of the hotel. "Why do you guys think we didn't have a trial last time? Do you think Ophiuchus planned on cancelling the trial?"

"Either she's fucking with us, or somebody else is helping us." Leo sighed as she looked around the country. The yellow sun outlined the horizon, the night sky still above them. "I love Pertinax."

The zodiacs then brought their luggage to their room on the classless floor. They then waited in the lobby for Cetus to appear, announcing that she didn't care which group everyone chose for the tour of the country. The zodiacs then divided themselves in two groups with Saggi leading a group to the outskirts, and Sagittarius bringing a group to the castle.

***

Once they arrived, Sagittarius led everyone around the castle. It was built from some kind of black stone that would protect the castle in case of a volcano eruption. The guards rolled their eyes as she waltzed on it, without even asking for permission. She lead a group consisting of herself, Pisces, Gem, Aquarius, Taurus, Cancer, Aries, Leo, Leon, Pie, Capri, and Lee.

The castle walls were made from various rocks, the floors lighter shades of polished stone.

"Welcome to the coolest castle on earth!" Sagittarius walked around the halls, using one hand to wave to the guards. Her fingers on her other hand were intertwined with Pisces'.

"Hold my hand too!" Gem linked fingers with Sagittarius' other hand.

"No. She's mine. Get your own girlfriend." Pisces tried to pull Sagittarius away.

"No, she's my best friend before she's your girlfriend." Gem grinned and tugged Sagittarius the other way.

Sagittarius rolled her eyes as she realized they were pretending to fight over her. Trying to torment her, they played tug-of-war with her arms. "I hate you both."

"What? Of course not!" Pisces laughed and tugged her back towards him.

"We're actually fighting over you." Tug.