Dreaded date

Jade's POV
I heard the last bell ring and I was about to walk out the doors when I heard Sikowitz call my name "what do you want weirdo" I snapped "ah ah ah forgetting something" he said "my will to live" I responded quickly "noooo you and Tori are supposed to be acting like a couple that means I want you two to go on a date" "NOT HAPPENING" "Oh yes it will" "you can't make me" I said snapping like a young child. "But I can unless you want to fail this semester" Sikowitz said quickly in response. "UGHHHHH" I groaned loudly with disgust.
   Tori's POV
I was about to walk out the doors when I saw Jade and Sikowitz standing there. I heard Jade let out an angry groan and thought to myself "well this can't be good". I reluctantly walked up to them to see what was up. "You me date Now." I heard Jade say annoyed and demanding. W-what I stuttered. "You heard me" she said through the grit of her teeth. I stood there kind of confused and flustered. Sikowitz looked at Jade and said "see that wasn't that hard" I butted in with "wait what's happening". "Remember me telling you two that you have to start acting like more of a couple for the play so you two will be going on a date" Sikowitz responded. "Is there any way that we can maybe gee I don't know not go on a date" I asked hesitantly. "Well yeah but that would take all the fun out of it plus you need some first hand experience so go on and have fun." Sikowitz said in response. "If I'm with Tori then the last word I would use to describe it is fun." Jade said seemingly annoyed heyyyyy I'm fun and you know it I whined jokingly. "FINE whatever let's just go or whatever" Jade said snapping back clearly just wanting to get this over with and I couldn't entirely blame her.
Jade's POV:
After Tori whined I felt my cheeks start to burn. God she really boils my blood and stomach apparently. My stomach started to feel all tingly but I guess I can't fully blame Tori because I have to admit I was kinda hungry.