Information on Prism

Nickname: Prism

Race:

Shoggoth 10

 Black Ooze 10

Predator Slime 5

Elder Predator Slime 5

Job:

Guardian 10

Black Guard 5

Unholy Knight 10

Shield Lord 10

Shield Emperor 5

Dark Knight 10

Armored Mage 10

High Druid 10

Status:

HP: 100

MP: 40

Phy. Atk.: 20 

Phy. Def.: 100

Agility: 100

Mag. Atk.: 50

Mag. Def.: 100

Resistance: 100

Special Ability: 40

Total: 650

Karma: 250

Hobby: Farming Resources, drawing and painting

Appearance:

    - Prism's passive form isn't much different from a human's older teen, but being able to control her body freely thanks to Shoggoth she can change its shape at will, during combat in her passive form her hair will change shape to attack or defend, her build being fully made for tanking and support.

    - Prism has slender body, and very hydrodynamic, she has long straight hair that take a dark color when not in combat, her eyes being close to dark obsidian in color, she normally dresses in black simple dresses.

    - Prism uses Shoggoth to freely extend her body and/or compress it, normally making her appearance no different from that of a human's.

Play-Style:

    - Dungeon clearing: Fully control over aggro of mobs and defensive skills, making her a reliable party members during dungeon raids. During boss fights, she normally is a primary tanker alongside Bukubukuchagama, uses Druid spells to support the team.

    - Normal Hunting Grounds: Use of racial traits to chip health of groups of mobs without taking damage from high levels on defense, when solo mobs, she transforms her hair into shields, where thanks to her racial attributes everytime she is attacked they will lose damage because of the acid.

    - Gathering: Use of passive stealth from being high-leveled and different cameras from extra eyes to identify and procure resources.

Equipment:

    - Weapon:

        - Long shield, even if her body can form a shield, it was necessary to sacrifice it first, the shield black in color, with blood red details.

        - No weapons equipped in out-of-combat times.

    - Accessories:

        - All her accessories are to compliment her defenses and resistances.

    - Armor:

        - Her out-of-combat attire is a dark black dress that increases her passive defense, and increases her movement speed and agility.

        - Combat armor focus on giving more defense and magical attack to the user, making Prism's already fast and high defenses better, because of racial traits, the higher the magical attack the bigger the amount of damage given with the acid body. Prism used a paid item to make her armor look like a level 20 armor that was famous because of its uselessness, that consists in a black dress with blood like details. Even though that in mob groups her body loses her human features and becomes a giant blob of viscosity, her armor stats still apply.

Trivia:

    - Prism has been in the guild since a bit after its creation, and she was together with Bukubukuchagama all the time in game, as the two had the same roles and worked well together friendship came along easily.

    - Prism was pestered by Peroroncino all the time, and he considered her one of his best friends, and even though Prism felt the same, she never told him.

    - Prism doesn't have any blood related sibling, the closest to that would be Bukubukuchagama, as she would also treat Prism as her younger sister.

    - Prism never created an NPC herself, but she indulged herself in all the lore everyone created for their NPCs, and even helped Herohero in making the Homunculus maids.

    - Prism minmaxed all her defense skills first, than went for HP, it was later that Momonga recommended her to get more Magic attack and speed for complimenting her skills.

    - Prism was never allowed to enter the Sanctuary nor the Treasury, as Momonga would complain for the 'junk' she would save there, even though he knew it would be resources, they had their own place to be stored.

    - Prism left the guild a year before the server shut down, but it wasn't because she wanted to.