Before We Begin...

Hello Everyone! DreamsForDays here! I just wanted to begin by thanking you all for being so patient with me while I try and get this story fully written and for those of you bearing with me while I'm on hiatus from some of my other works. I wanted to explain a few things before we begin though. This is meant to be a one shot. However, due to it's length, which is undetermined at this time (I'll come back to put the grand word total in once I have it completely written), I will be splitting it into chapters to make it a little more reader friendly for those of you who may not have time to read a large piece in one sitting.

        The other thing is I will only be posting roughly the first half of the fic this weekend. I'm hoping the second half will posted the following weekend. Also, by popular demand, there will be a smut scene in this story in the second half. It will be in a chapter all it's own so that way those of you who don't want to read it can skip over that chapter. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me in the comments section.

        This story also deals with topics such as abusive and toxic relationships, harassment, and slight alcoholism. Please read at your own discretion.