Sexual Tensions - Smut

Upon reaching the apartment, you tugged off your winter coat, hanging it on the coat rack by the door while simultaneously kicking off your shoes before heading in the direction of the kitchen. Allen hurriedly shrugged his off and hung it beside yours, stepping on the backs of his shoes to slip his feet out. Quick strides were made to catch up to you. His hand caught yours, tugging hard enough to force you around in an attempt to stop from falling. Your chest collided with his, causing a soft "oof" to be forced out. Ruby eyes met (e/c) as he tilted your head up by cupping your chin. Before a word could leave your lips, his own found yours in a hungry kiss. Chapped lips molded with soft glossy ones as you worked against one another, hands roaming up his chest and shoulders while his own firmly gripped your hip and caressed the back of your head. His tongue darted out to swipe along your bottom lip, asking for permission to explore further, yet you denied him, parting from the kiss.

"What has gotten into you, Allen Jones?" you questioned breathlessly.

"Making sure you know that the only person I have eyes for is you..." he whispered, heading ducking down to trail his lips across your jaw.

"Is this about Samantha showing up a-at the art class?"

"No... This has been a long time in the making... Tensions have risen... My springs are coiled tight, and I'm ready to let them unwind..."

"Allen..."

His lips trailed back to yours, managing to land a kiss to the corner of your lips before you walked back a few paces. Brows furrowed, he followed after you, intent on planting a proper kiss on your lips. You, however, continued to back up until your back thudded against a wall. His palms slapped against the firm surface at either side of your head, causing you to jump. Leaning in, he successfully captured your lips in another heated kiss, biting your bottom lip rather than licking to ask for permission. With a soft groan, you opened your mouth, tongues finding one another's in a slick dance for dominance. A hand slid down the wall and to your waist while the other remained by your head. He easily overpowered you and pushed your tongue back into your mouth, proceeding to explore the moist cavern and swipe against your wet appendage. Upon parting from the kiss, his gaze drifted down to your plump and kiss bruised lips.

"Dollface, baby... I want you so badly. I want to treat you to a memorable night together. I want to make you feel, make you realize, that you're my one and only."

"You're talking out your ass, Al..."

Both hands moved under your thighs and lifted you up the wall to settle them around his hips. "Not this time..."

"Al..."

"Shh... No more talk. Let me take care of you tonight, (y/n). Please?"

You bit the corner of your bottom lip, staring into his eyes before nodding. "Show me a good time then, pretty boy.~"

"Pretty boy, huh?~"

The smirk he offered was anything but his usual boyish, cocky grin, instead portraying a more sultry and seductive side of him, something you had rarely seen. Correction: Something you had never seen from him apart from those few magazine covers he posed for here and there. It hit you suddenly that at the one shoot you attended, he focused on you almost exclusively while the photos were taken. Everyone and everything around him were merely background noises in those moments, all except for you. His world revolved around you, his rock, his heart, his soul, his new purpose in his work and life, and he was just the same for you.

Lips fell to your neck, mind clouding with lust and a growing ache forming in your core. The bulge in his pants was painfully obvious, pressed hard against your clothed cunt. He rutted into you like a feral beast, his own needs coming to surface as the air grew hot and heavy. Teeth scraped against the column of your throat, teasing to mark you with every nip and soft bite. Your fingers carded through his reddish brown hair and tugged, a soft moan accompanying your actions. Allen smirked against your skin, hands travelling to the collar of your shirt as a knee came to rest against the wall under you. Fabric tore from his forceful tugging, shirt ripped from top to bottom.