ıl͏l͏ıl͏l͏ıʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ?ıl͏l͏ıl͏l͏ı

If you guys have ever watched a volleyball tournament, they actually do split step in game, I've seen it once or twice and it's cool how they react that fast, especially when they recieve a spike.

So, if you were to ask Izuku how a week later he found himself in a gymnasium, showing Hitoshi Shinsou how to have a better recieving form. Well, he'd say, "He blackmailed me and bribed me, with sweets." And is it true? Yes. Yes it is. Hitoshi bribed him with sweets and basically blackmailed him—he really didn'twith videos he didn't even remember existed on YouTube. Bullshit. How the fuck did Hitoshi even know that he should look for videos of his old games? Especially his last game... that one was a shitshow. He's played on so many different teams, travel was really something his parents were set on, and now they finally settled down, but Izuku was still being haunted of his past. His injury, the videos, the medals, everything haunted him... the memories and nightmares were what bothered him the most. The greenet probably shouldn't even try, but he thought, why not see if I still can play, that was how he got to having about half the balls on the other side of the court, all of which were being used at his tests subjects on his jump serve, surprisingly he was still able to put much power into the serves. That was all how he leaned back, and how hard he swung without dislocating his arm- "Oi." A voice interrupted his thoughts, and his jump... ah fuck.

It was as if he crashed to the ground, his knee bent at such a weird angle he was surprised it didn't break again when his foot slid, and his body went falling back. Hitting the ground with a groan of pain. "Merda- fuck that hurt like a bitch." Izuku stop himself from speaking another language other than Japanese around this boy, and this boy specifically, because this boy would have to ask him what he said, and this boy's voice irritated him to no end, "the hell're you doing that shit for asshole? Tryna cause an injury?" Another injury that is, Katsuki glared at him, crossing his arms as he watched the boy stand up and stretch his leg.

"No, dipshit. Just wondering the hell you in this gym for? Both of you." The ash blond turned to give a look at Hitoshi who was taking a break from practice, meanwhile Izuku hadn't stopped moving since he got there.

"We're just practicing receives... more or less. He's torturing me by throwing these monster serves at me, almost took out my arms... and that was only when it barely touched me, because it's momentum completely switched." Hitoshi told the ash blond.

"They're not hard, genius. You're just bad." Izuku flipped him off.

"I think the last person who should be calling him bad is trash like you. Genius." Katsuki mocked, "he's decent. Probably better than you in skill." Hitoshi made a move to object, but Izuku spoke before he could.

"Ah. I see." Izuku murmured, "so if he isn't bad, and if I'm trash, then that must make you one of those piles of garbage on a landfill. Yeah?" Izuku taunted, the ash blond laughed, sarcastically, "you think I'm not serious? You tell me, if he can't recieve something from me, who is apparently trash, then obviously, if you can't either, that makes you both below me." Izuku smirked, "ain't that right? Hotshot?"

"You think I'm here to practice? Nah, but I'll watch. Maybe next time I can recieve those 'monster serves' of yours." The ash blond snarked, Izuku nodded.

"Then I advise you, to keep your mouth shut." Izuku retorted, "and don't get smart with me, I'm highly trained in martial arts and boxing, If you take the protective freaks I call parents as any example, then I think you'd best not think about if I'm lying or not or you may just have to find out. As short as I am, my temper is about the same." Izuku finished off the conversation with that, and then went on to face Hitoshi, "oi, lazy ass, c'mere." The greenet called, the indigo haired boy listened, Katsuki raised an eyebrow at the name calling but didn't say much, except went to go sit in the stands, "split step." Izuku stated.