ıllıllı ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴʏ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ıllıllı

Beginning Note(s): Goddamn well...its been a hell of a long time. Lemme tell you guys, highschool hates me and i hate but were currently married, were going into our second year even though our first year was rough <3
I hope everyone reading is doing amazing, and i hope you enjoy the very late chapter

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ↹ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

The curly haired boy found himself staring at the greenet as the younger was dancing with the rest of the crew. It was mesmerizing, the way he moved so swiftly... god he was pining... hard. Reo let a sigh escape his mouth as he paused the music, "You guys did so great today! Gives yourself a 10 minute break, Izuku can I speak to you please?" Reo questioned the green haired male, as the freckled boy rose an eyebrow, before walking over to the corner Reo was standing at. "I.. have a question for you." The curly haired male stated.

"Mhm that would make sense, as you did call me over. Typically if it wasn't a question you woulda just shouted at me from across the room." Izuku joked, but he wasn't lying, Reo would yell at everyone from across the room to make a comment, good or negative, because everyone was thankful for the constructive criticism. 

"So..." Reo started, "do you want to possibly, just hang out? Uh tomorrow? Or tonight even! Um, maybe to get a drink?" Reo questioned, until he also remembered Izuku could take that the wrong way, "wait no! Not like alcohol y'know since we're both underage, but um, like I don't know, coffees, smoothie? Or.. something.." Reo trailed off. Izuku looked at him like he was crazy for just a moment. Of course thats not the reason Izuku looked extremely confused, he wasn't confused, but processing that this man, that he met a few weeks ago was now asking him to "hang out"... alone. Just the two of them. This.. hot.. guy... named Reo Fujioka. 

"Um, Yeah! Yeah of course I'd love to do that!" Izuku answered, Reo grinned when he noticed how excited Izuku's voice sounded, and Izuku could have melted seeing that beautiful smile. "Tonight would be  great actually, we could get something and then head over to my house? Nobody's home for the next few hours. Mom's in a meeting across seas so she'll be home by I dunno, 5 am, and my Dad is out with my Uncle." Izuku stated, until he realized that saying that sounded suspicious, "I mean! Theres my Butler at my house of course! His name is Aimoto and he's really nice, we don't have to be alone anywhere in the house if that makes you uncomfortable or anything, well um.." Izuku began to ramble until Reo let out a small laugh. 

"We can be alone if you want to Izuku, I don't mind at all." The older smiled.. partially smirked. Making the greenet flush and give him a thumbs up before running back off to the group of dancers. He was so cute. It wouldn't be weird to like him would it? I mean who wouldn't like Izuku. Though maybe he should refrain from making any kind of move. Let the greenet do it first if he wishes so.  "Okay man stop fucking staring at me goddamn." Reo grumbled as he turned around to his ginger haired friend. "I didn't do anything! Why are you giving me that look?" Reo questioned, getting tired of the goofy grin on Akio's face. 

"You did do something, you got really defensive even though I hadn't done anything yet buddy." Aiko laughed, walking up to the other boy to give him a pat on the back, "did you ask him out? I saw the cute blush on his face, he's adorable!" Akio smiled at the taller. Reo looked the other direction, avoiding eye contact, "Oh well if you didn't mind if I do? I mean you wouldn't mind right?" Akio joked, earning a crazy look from Reo. He laughed even more after getting that expression out of the dark skinned boy. "I'm joking! That's all yours!" Akio said.

"Shut up, Ko." Reo planted his palm onto the ginger's face and pushed him away, earning an even louder laugh. "Shut the hell up you goof! And I did ask him out.. Somewhat. I'm actually going to his house... said his uh... parents aren't home.." Reo murmured the last bit but Akio heard anyways, his eyes widening.