ıllıllı ғrιend oғ yoυrѕ? ıllıllı

This chapter will probably mostly be on Fujioka Reo's Third Person POV because I want to put in some more scenes with him that not only involves Izuku and instead his school life.

Izuku get's some time in the beginning, but then it transitions with this symbol: ↹, to Reo's side of the story.

Enjoy the chapter! And apologies taking forever to write! I've been having a bit of writers block, been busy, and I get distracted way to easily.

So I hope everyone enjoys this chapter and if you have any ideas of what I should do next go ahead and drop it down in the comments and I'll take it into consideration 😉 👍

The greenette covered his face into his over-sized hoodie as Aimoto pulled up to his school building. In fact, not only did they pull up and draw attention from already arriving students, no Aimoto-san decided to pull up right in front of the school gate. Embarrassing as it was just pulling up to school in a Mercedes Benz E Coupe vehicle, all black for that matter. What normal person without a bunch of fucking money drives a car like this? If he was going to be coming to school use a normal freaking car!

"Young Master. We've arrived." Aimoto told him, looking at the greenette through the rear-view mirror.

"Why did we have to take this car, Aimoto-san? Couldn't we have taken a less flashy automobile?" Izuku queried, the back windows were tinted making it so that nobody would be able to see inside.

"Young Master, these orders were from your mother. Now chop chop, don't want to be late to classes, yes?" Aimoto gave the greenette a small smile, and Izuku shook his head and smiled back.

"Thank you for the ride, Aimoto-san, much appreciated. Take care of the house for us!" Izuku laughed by the end of his sentence before opening the car door and sliding out, gripping his bag along with him.

Students stared.

They did.

But he chose to ignore the stares instead of engaging in a conversation with other people at the moment, instead he took out his phone and sent Reo a text.

Don't make fun of the name he put in.. Reo's cute, bisexual, tall, single, and an amazing dancer with a great personality. Who wouldn't want him? He sighed to himself for a moment, and three dots appeared on his screen before he got his answer.

 Who wouldn't want him? He sighed to himself for a moment, and three dots appeared on his screen before he got his answer