Chapter 1

Julia Reynolds was at her locker when her 2 best friends Clay Jensen and Rose Lancaster ran up to her.
"Hey Jules how was your weekend?" Rose asked. She had been best friends with Rose her whole life and then met Clay and middle school. Since he and Rose were dating though they had become a trio.
"It was good Rose! Zach came over to hang with Lexi and Alex tagged along so I got to hang out a little with Alex! I got the tea! You will never believe who he likes!"
"Who?" Clay asked.
"Can you keep a secret?"
"Of course we can!" Clay said a little offended that she had to ask if she could trust them.
"Guys I'm sorry but this needs to be kept under wraps so I can only tell you if you can keep it a secret!" Jules says.
"Fine" they both said "we won't tell anyone!" They told her. She sighed abs whispered "he likes a certain sophomore quarterback!"
"Omg Charlie!" Rose squeals
"What about my best friend?" Alexa (Lexi)   said coming over and hugging her sister.
"Hey Lexi! How was your morning?" Clay asked. Clay always liked Lexi. Unlike his brother, Jules's sister always was nice to her 2 best friends. As she was talking about her morning her boyfriend, Zach Dempsey walked up behind her but held a finger to his lips so the other 3 wouldn't signal his arrival. Jules smirked to himself he did this almost everyday. How Lexi didn't expect it by now? She didn't know.
"Boo!" He said and Lexi yelped turning around.
"STOP DOING THAT!!" Lexi yelled at her boyfriend
"You know you love it!"
"No I don't!"
"But that's me!"
"Well then I guess i don't love you"
"That's so rude!" Zach storms off
"Ugh!" Lexi screamed walking off in the other direction.
The trio stood there very confused about what just happened.
"So Jules who do you like?" Rose asked.
"I don't like anyone!"
"You like my brother!" Clay said.
"Wha- how did you know that?!"
"It's True?!" Rose asked incredulously.
"No..." Jules lied "ok yeah it's true!"
"But how can you like Justin Foley! He's such a jerk!" Rose said
"No he isn't! I bet there is a kind soul inside of him. If not then my sister would not be friends with him. Plus let's not forget he is really hot!"
"Ok yeah that's true! But Lexi only hangs out with him because they are both popular!"
"Ok Rose you know Lexi isn't like that! Plus they genuinely get along! Justin can actually be a nice guy okay?" Clay defended his brother. Speaking of Justin he was walking down the halls when he spotted them. He smiled and waved at Clay and the continued walking. Jules just wished one day that smile would be directed at her. She knew though that without help that wouldn't happen. Maybe Lexi and Zach could help her. She would have to ask! She hoped that they would agree to help.