Chapter 3

"Hey Jules!" Lexi told her sister standing in her bedroom doorway.
"Um hi!" Jules says.
"So I was just wondering do you have anything you'd like to share with me? You know sister to sister?" Lexi tried.
"Um no nothing at all!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
"Well okay then I guess I'll go! Talk to yo-"
"Ok fine you got it out of me! I used your toothbrush last week because I couldn't find mine! I'm sorry!"
"Wait what? That's not- you did WHAT?!"
"Oh that's not what you were talking abou- you know what never mind! Forget that I said that!" Jules says.
"Ok well other than that is there anything you want to tell me at all?" Lexi tried once more slight regretting asking in case she found out something else that she really didn't want to know.
"Not that I can think of." Jules told her. Then they heard the doorbell ring.
"Now as much as I love having this weird conversation with you I have to get the door. Clay and I have to study for a huge history test!" Jules told her sister.
Lexi decided to annoy her sister a little bit because that's what a little sister is for.
"Why do you want to study so bad? It is not like you'll do badly on the test! You have a photographic memory and you know everything there is to know about history!" This was true. Jules even tutors people in history. It's how her and Zach became friendly. Before he met Lexi that was their only form of communication and that is also why he always protected her from getting bullied. And he still protects her to this day. Jules and Zach had a very special platonic bond. They could become very good friends if they would just talk to each other more. Jules rolled her eyes at Lexi's comment.
"I know! I'm helping Clay study! He needs some help from my history expert photographic mind! You know it's really a wonder how no guys at the school are hot for my mind!" She says sarcastically as she walks down the stairs.
"I can name one" Lexi said to herself but Jules was out of earshot so she didn't hear her. Lexi walked back to her room were Zach was
"Why does Justin have a crush on the one girl who will not tell me her secrets!"
"Oh come on babe you are her sister she will confide in you eventually. To be completely honest I think I know who she likes!" Zach exclaimed.
"Oh who?" Lexi questioned him
"She likes Clay!" Zach says.
"That makes perfect sense why she ran over to get the door when Clay rang the doorbell. Oh my god this is going to be interesting not just for their friendship but also Jules's friendship with Rose! You know Clay's girlfriend and Jules's best friend!" They were worried but little did they know they had the wrong brother in mind.