Chapter 5

"So I bet you're all wondering why I have gathered you here today!"
"Um Lexi you texted me to meet you at your house!" Zach said.
"You texted me that it was life or death involving Jules!" Clay said worried for his friend.
"You just texted me come to my house or die" Justin said. The other two slowly turned to look at him and then slowly turned to Lexi eyes wide and scared.
"Oh stop looking at me like that I had to make sure he'd be here. Ok so while I gathered you all here I figured we could talk about a certain predicament involving our gaybies. Charlie and Alex. Everyone knows Charlie likes Alex except for well...Alex! So we need to make sure Alex is sure about his feelings for Charlie and find a way to push them together!" Lexi explained.
"Why isn't Jules a part of this? Isn't Alex a really good friend of hers?" Justin asked.
"Yes but Charlie is MY best friend. Also we can set you and Jules up at the same time as Charlie and Alex!" Lexi says.
"Alright I'm in!" Justin exclaimed.
"What should we do first?" Clay asked.
"We should start out simple hmmm... oh i know! Zach invite Alex to the movies and I'll invite Charlie we'll pretend it's a friend hangout and then when we all get together you and I will suddenly remember we had plans and leave them alone!" Lexi explained.
"Ok that's a good idea but one question what if we forget to make plans then we can't leave them!" Zach said worriedly. The other 3 looked at him incredulously.
"Man are you stupid or something?" Justin asked.
Zach thought for a second. "Ohhhh you meant pretend we have plans alright I get it now! I'm not stupid see? I'm more than just a pretty face!"
"Could've fooled me!" Clay said under his breath. Justin heard him though and snickered. Just at the point Jules knocked on Lexi's door.
"Hey lex! Oh I thought I heard company hey Zach! What's up clay my boo! Justin." She greeted.
"Hey Jules" the 3 said.
"Sorry i didn't mean to interrupt I heard voices and just wanted to say hi! I'll go now!" At that moment Justin decided to just go for it!
"Hey Jules wait up!" She turned around and looked at him. With her big emerald green eyes staring up at he suddenly got nervous "um I was wondering if sometime...if you weren't doing anything if maybe you'd like to....tutor me in Algebra?!" Jules blinked not expecting that.
"Oh of course Justin here's my number text me if you need my help and she wrote her number on a notepad on Lexi's desk. "I'll see you all later!" And with that she was gone. Justin groaned and fell face first onto Lexi's bed. Lexi patted his arm sympathetically. She knew this was going to be difficult but she had to do this for her friend she had to.