Chapter 2

It was lunchtime and Jules walked to her usual table. When she got there she saw Lexi and Zach making out... when did they make up? They haven't seen each other since they fought. Jules just decided to ignore it and sat down. Then Alex walked over to their table and said next time her.
"Hey Alex!" She greeted him. He smiled at her in response but it looked a little forced as it always did. Jules hated that about Alex. He was such an amazing guy and she hated how he couldn't be happy. He, out of everyone, deserved to be happy.
"Hey can you explain to me why Clay wants to help set me up with Charlie?"
"Alright I'm sorry but I told him but because he promised me he wouldn't tell anyone!"
"Oh really well he told Justin!" At this point, Zach and Lexi were tuned into the conversation because as Alex's best friend abs gf of his best friend they knew about his crush.
"What if Justin tells everyone about my crush on Charlie? I don't want to feel him out! We are just starting to develop a friendship and I don't want it to end as soon as it starts!" Lexi stood up
"And it won't!" Lexi said as she walked over to the jocks table. She sat there some days but she alternated every other day to sit with her sister. "Yo Foley! Get over here we need to talk!" She yelled to Justin. Nobody thought much of it as Justin was one of Lexi's upperclassman best friends. The walked out of the cafeteria.
"Please don't tell anyone about Alex's crush. It would absolutely break him and if he's broken then Charlie would be broken. And you know Charlie is my best friend so I don't want my best friend to be broken. So what you know about Alex you better keep to yourself. Trust me you do not want to be on my list Foley! I know we are best friends but that can change in a matter of seconds because Charlie is my number one best friend!"
"I wasn't going to tell anyone!"
"Really oh ok" Lexi started to walk back in to the cafeteria
"Wait now that I know this I would like something in return for being a decent human being!"
"What?"
"Your sister, Julia, I've had a crush on her since Middle school. I've always been too afraid to talk to her! Could you help me out maybe trying to ask her out!"
"I could find out if she likes you!"
"Really that would be a big help thank you!"
"Yeah no problem!" She said in response. She had no problem helping out Justin she just sincerely hoped her sister liked him too. Now that she thought about they would make an awesome couple. They would be perfect together just like her and Zach! 'Omg! I really hope Jules feels the same way! They must be soulmates!' Lexi thought