8

It's been a rough few days for Arthur. He could no longer get access to his medication due to the city cutting funds. He found out from his mother that Thomas Wayne was his father, but when he snuck inside Wayne Hall and told him that he was his son, Thomas said he was adopted and got him thrown out. Also, Penny had recently suffered a stroke and was now in hospital. Lastly, Murray Franklin played Arthur's comedy act from Pogo's on tv and humiliated him. He was devastated. But this afternoon he was going to the asylum to find his mother's file and see if he really was adopted.

He took out his old clown props in the paper bag. He reached in and took out the old polaroid photos he hung inside his locker, photos of him and y/n.

Memories came flooding back, he held one up and stared at the little title written on the bottom corner, "First gig together." In the picture they had their clown suits on and were entertaining at a kids party; Arthur was interacting with the kids while y/n was holding animal balloons.

He looked at another one and smiled, "Merry Christmas." It was the Christmas Eve party at Ha-Ha's and they had their Christmas jumpers on and were both under the mistletoe; Gary took the photo just in time when y/n kissed Arthur on the cheek.

He flicked through more of the pictures until one caught his attention. It was one of y/n sitting on the grass with a rose in her hand; that was when they went out celebrating her birthday. He written on the bottom "Prettier than a rose."

***

"Arthur you know I'm not a model," y/n giggled.

"And I'm not a photographer. Besides it's your birthday and we need something to look back on."

She huffed, "Okay what do you want me to do?"

Arthur twirled around and found a patch of daisies on the grass, "There, kneel down here and smile."

"I thought this was meant to be a peaceful stroll through the park, not a photoshoot."

She went down on her knees, sorting out her white summer's dress and gave a simple pose. Arthur got down and pointed the camera at her. He froze and blinked, something was missing. He found a small red rose beside him, he picked it from the ground and gave it to her.

"That's better, now say "Arthur's the best."

She chuckled, "Arthur is the best."

He snapped the picture then it printed itself out, he smiled.

Y/n stood back up and sighed, "Right come on then silly, you can admire the photos later."

He glanced at her in the photo and gently rubbed his thumb on her cheek. His heart lightened up. She was breathtaking, her flawless skin, naturally blushed cheeks and her sweet smile. She was a goddess. Without hesitation, he carefully put the photo in his pocket then followed after her.

***

He sighed and grinned, holding the picture against his chest. He was delighted being friends with y/n, but he still loved her and wanted more, though as long as she was still in the frame then nothing could make his life miserable. He took another peek at her beautiful face, his heart began racing, beads of sweat dripped down his forehead and his pants became very tight!

He placed the photos down on the bedside table and groaned, he was so desperate to touch himself. But was it okay to think about y/n while doing it? It was a disgusting thing to do, they were best friends! He couldn't, shouldn't even. But she was the cause of this. He thought if he did then he would enjoy it more and actually cum.