Chpter 1

Announcement:
In this story I am going to compress the story of the Dragon Ball into 5 years with some changes, Goku is alive Gohan has learned to change to Super Saiyan 5, and all the Saiyans got back their tails include Goten and Trunk. Z Fighters owns a superhero company on Earth which is run by Bulma.

It's been five whole years since the Cell Game where the half-Saiyan earn the victory and save humanity, but due to lost footage, the world was misled to believe that Hercule Satan was the one who defeats Cell in the place of All Might absence.
After the Cell Game and the appearance of Bojack, the Z Fighters decided to leave Earth to help the rest of the universe. Of course, they come back to Earth a few time, after all, Earth is their home and they wanted to be sure that the Pro Hero hold on keeping Earth safe and to make sure that no other scientist will try to create a new threat or to see if there isn't another alien trying to take world domination.

"Arriving on Earth in about an hour," said Yamacha over the spikers.

"Ok, Gohan let's stop the training, for now, you need to take a shower and then eating, at this rate we will need to fly to UA the minute we land," said Piccolo, landing on the smooth surface.

"Remind me again why I need to go to this school again," said Gohan with a frown, also landing in front of his master, Piccolo looked at his student with dispprovol.

Folding his arms against his chest "I am not gonna start this conversation again. And if you won't harry up you won't have time to eat and I am not given you any food before you shower, got it?" Said Picolo firmly. Gohan runs to the shower after that, for fear of not getting food.

"You know you good as a dad," said Krillin sarcastically.

"Shut up Krillin," said Piccolo with an obvious blush, looking away.

After Gohan, finishing showering and his face is deep in the food, Piccolo set in front of the half-Saiyan "Gohan I am gonna explain one more time why you need to go to that school, and after that, I do not want you whining about this matter ever again. Am I clear?" After Gohan sign to Piccolo that he understands, his teacher starts talking again "remember the last time we visit Earth you start fighting villain and criminal on your own when you know that Earth has strict rules about this kinda thing, and yes the Kaoishin declare you as 1# Pro Hero in our universe but Earth does not even aware that they're not alone in the universe and that is why they don't know about you. And I do not wish for the Universe Hope to be in jail because he uses his power on his home plant when provident. Got it?" Gohan couldn't find anything to say so he nodded. 

"Good. And besides, it will be good for you to meet finally people your age and have friends that are not 19 years older than you." Said Picolo to his stubborn student. "Come on, go back back to your base form now and put this limiter on" Piccolo adds sliding two thin silver shiny bracelets, Gohan returns to his base form after two weeks that he stayed in his super-Saiyan 5, and stretch his sholders. 

"It feels weird to be in this form again but I glad that I master the super-Saiyan 5," Gohan said with a smile.

"Don't forget your limiter I don't want you accidentally destroyed Earth" Piccolo looked on the two bracelets that lay on the table in front of his staburn student. 

"Fine, what about the weighting clothing, am I gonna wear those too?" He asks while putting on the bracelets on each hand. 

"Of course, and you have two sets of clothes one for the writing exam and one for the practical exam" Piccolo gave him a sports bag "here  inside you will find the clothing, now go and put the formal one on we will arrive on Earth in 27 minutes now," Piccolo said while stunding up and walk off to the control room.