Chapter 2

1 First day at school

Gohan flies to the school because it was such a beautiful day and he wanted to enjoy it. "I wonder who will be in my class? It's going to be an exciting day, I did not get to talk to anyone during the exam, I do not believe I'm going to be with people my age not to mention talking to them. What I can talk to them I have not been on Earth for a long time and even when I was it was only for short periods. What people my age even talk about? I think I'm in trouble on this subject, how am I supposed to spend an entire year with them if I won't be able to talk to them? It kill to said Piccolo was right when he enrolled me in school but he completely forgot to prepare me for a conversation with human teens!! What am I going to do?! I hope they are nice." Gohan started to get stressed from all the thoughts clashing in his head, "Calm down, calm down remember what Piccolo said in these situations with you stressed out of the unknown so take a moment to catch a deep breath to calm your body and move on" Gohan followed these instructions until he got to school he landed in front of the huge gate and went through, "deep breath, everything will be fine" he said to himself like a mantra.

He reached the classroom door with A1 written on it. "I managed to get in now just to open the door" With a trembling hand Gohan opened the door and discovered that the classroom was still empty, he seemed to have arrived first. Gohan released the restrained air he did not know he was holding. "First crisis avoided," he said to himself as he entered the classroom he took a seat in the last row, he did not want to sit in front because he did not want to draw undue attention to him.

After a few minutes, the classroom door reopened, and the same guy who asked during the lecture on the entrance exam came inside. Opening the door made Gohan jump even though he felt his Ki approaching the door he was still mentally unprepared for the event that would probably force him to talk to another human being and because it's just the two of them in class, a blue-haired boy would try to talk to him. He might not notice me I just will stay quiet and see how it develops, Gohan thought to himself as he took a deep breath.

"Hello there, my name is Tenya Ida, what's your name?" Tenya said approaching Gohan.

"My name is Son Gohan," Gohan said in a soft, barely audible voice.

Tenya who did not want to stress the shy student sitting in front of him, turned towards one of the chairs as he added and said "sorry if I pressed you, I will give you time to adjust," Tenya said in his loud and noisy voice.

Before Gohan answered him the classroom door opened again and a group of students entered one after the other and before he noticed the classroom began to fill up. The classmates chatted with each other like old acquaintances, they all seem to know each other, maybe I really don't belong in school? He thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Tanya started to scold one of the students and before he noticed another student entered the class a boy with curly green hair, Tanya who saw him approached him and said in his loud voice, "you're... Good morning!" he said while walking towards him "I am from Somei. My name is-"

"I heard!" the green hair boy yell holding his palms forward "I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Ida san"

"Midoriya san," for the first time Ida talk in a low voice "you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you? I had no idea... I misjudged you! I hate to admit it, but you are better than me."

"Oh, that curly hair! You're the plain-looking one!" a voice comes out from behind Midoriya. Midoriya and Tenya looked at the young female with brown hair, "You passed, just like Present Mic said!" she said happily, she raised her arm to the sky and said "Of course you did! Your punch was amazing!"

"Oh, well, um, it was thanks to you, going to speak with him directly that I, uh..." Midoriya said stammering as his face began to blush.

"How did you know about that?" she asks him.