Bye Bye Vacation

(A/n:)

Sorry for all these author notes but i feel like i need to keep y'all updated. So allow me to make this short. I wanna skip ahead of the winter vacation and jump right into school. Please dont be mad love you wonderful readers! -Alyssa

______________________

(3 weeks ahead)

Sara's P.O.V

Vacation has finally ended. Sure i like vacation but i also like school too. Over the break Cameron, Anthony, and I have been hanging out more and I've gotten more closer to them. We mostly hung out at the beach, but we also discovered this new soda shop downtown. I also got to see many concerts almost every Friday night. They were something to look forward to, but it was only a vacation thing. I'm grateful to have spent my vacation with such wonderful people by my side.

My foster parents, Sam and Patrick, have enrolled me into my new high school called Winston High. I didnt like it at first but knowing that I'd have Anthony and Cameron by my side eased me.

Over the past few weeks of school i learned to adjust. People here where diffrent. They werent like normal high school people. No, these kids at Winston High were talented. All of them. I felt like I wasn't special enough to be talented until my friend Brittney told me i had an amazing singing voice. I didn't believe her, but now i somehow do. She set me up into choir at school and the teacher assumed that i had experience. When i told him I was a beginner he thought i was joking but gave me a solo instead. I was in shock. I had Brittney to thank.

Brittney was this pretty girl with natural light blonde hair. She had amazing blue eyes that made her seem even more perfect. She was so nice and caring it was hard to believe that she was a cheerleader because apparently at Winston High, if your not a cheerleader they wont talk with anyone that isnt like them unless your popular. Which i was neither the two.

_______________

Hey its Alyssa sorry for the short chapter and the day i skipped for updating. Please dont be mad. Just for you lovlies I'll update once more today :) btw just so you wonderful readers have an idea of what Sara would look like there she is up above. Does she look like a 15 year old to you? Comment and let me know :)