The "Should Be" Couple

Speaking of Cameron he just texted me something cute as heck.

Cameron:
Hey Sara I've been thinking a lot about you lately and i miss you. I really need to see you. Can we hang out?

My heart did this flip and i could feel the heat rising to my cheeks. I also felt this giddy feeling in my stomach. I replied slowly but carefully.

Sara:
Sure. Where you wanna hang out?

Seconds later...

Cameron:
My place, meet you in 5 minutes (;

Well then. I thought. I wonder where this is going or what this means. In the mean time i freshened up while I waited for Cam. Exactly five minutes later Cam was at my door waiting with his billion dollar smile. He looked diffrent. Good different. He looked good.

"Hey Cam!" i greeted over excitedly as Cam and I hugged. God he smelled good.

"Hello Sara, you look cute." he blushed while throwing the compliment my way.

"Aww thanks Cam your so sweet you look nice too." i smiled and blushed in the process.

"Well, are we gonna go to my house or are we gonna stand in your doorway the whole time?" he joked. Now there's the Cameron i know.

"I don't know you tell me Cam. You planned for us to hang out." i laughed and waved my hands in a motion gesturing to him and I. He laughed in the process as well.

"Come on lets go!" he shouted while pulling me by the hand towards his car.

Gosh could he pull my arm any faster? He's gonna make my arm fall off i thought and laughed at my own joke.

_______________

We were finally at Cam's house and we decided on playing video games. We argued back and forth on what to do for about 10 minutes before finally deciding. We played Grand Theft Auto 5 and took turns with the controller.

"Gosh you suck!" i joked.

"You know what? Shut up this is a guys game go play with Barbie dolls." he said trying to keep a straight face.

"Really Cam?" i giggled "Barbie dolls? Of all things for girls you brought up Barbies? Well i prefer Bratz dolls." i said between laughs which also caught him to laugh along with me. After our laugh session Cameron sneezed. And let me just say his before and after sneeze face was the cutest thing ever. I felt like saying God Bless You Child, but it looks like God already blessed you enough. I laughed at my own thought aloud.

"What?!" Cameron questioned.

"Oh you know just nothing." i said plainly then turned my face away from Cam to giggle silently. As soon as i turned back around Cameron lunged at me and tackled me to the floor.

"Tell me!" he demanded while playfully tickling me.

"Okay fine i surrender!" i announced laughing harder than ever.

"You have a cute before and after sneeze face." i said kinda shyly and embarrassed.

"I know right. Pretty sexy isn't it?" he cockingly said in the process of getting off of me.

"Sure whatever makes you feel good about yourself." i joked evily. Teehee.

Cameron just shot me a death glare then shook his head while smirking.

"Be right back imma get water." i announced leaving the room.

I was coming around the corner into the living room where Cam was when Cameron suddenly pushed me against the wall and kissed me gently on the lips. I was taken back by the sudden action but learned fast and quickly kissed back trying to keep up with him. Cameron then started to plant soft pecks on my lips repeatedly. I enjoyed every second. Things were getting pretty heated until the doorbell rang. Gosh darnet. Caneron planted a few more soft pecks on my lips then groaned and pulled away.

Noooo. I thought. I craved more much more.

"Oh hey Anthony " Cam greeted "yeah Sara's right here."

Damn. It was Anthony. He just had to ruin my first kiss / make out session. No he didn't ruin it. It was amazing. He just came at the wrong moment.

"Hey Sara sorry but we have to go Sam wants you at home for dinner now." Anthony mentioned.

"Oh okay I'll be right there." i spoke.

"I'll be out in the car." Anthony announced. And soon left the room leaving just Cam and I.

"Well i gotta go.." i trailed off.

"Yeah.." Cam spoke awkwardly.

"Mkay well talk to you soon" i spoke slowly. As i walked away Cameron's footsteps became louder. He pulled me by the hand back towards him and kissed me passionately. He then pulled away and pulled me into a gentle hug. And with that i left.

That day i left Cameron's house more confused than ever.

___________________

(A/N:)

Hey wonderful readers! Please dont hate me for missing a few days of updating. School has been really stressful like always so please bare with me. I tried to make this chapter longer and more interesting (; please share this story to others, comment, and vote!(: ily all ❤ - Alyssa