part 5- stream

Once (Y/n) and techno had finish eating, they both went onto their room and got their setups all ready. "Switch back onto discord?" Techno asked and she smiled at the other's quite.. how to put this, dumb question. "Yes, of course my dear Mr.Blade." She didn't think about what she said at all, for she was concentrated on setting everything up.

Technoblade, on the other hand, his face hued a soft pink as his brows furrowed, trying to ignore what the other said as he didn't want to get too deep into thought from what could be a simple joke. "Yeah yeah whatever, Ms.Astro," he exhaled as he went onto Minecraft, watching the red loading screen till the familiar main screen appeared.

"Alrighty, I'll call you on discord now." (Y/n) softly chuckled and ended the call. It took a moment before her call came through from the computer and he quickly accepted it. "Welcome back, is everything set up for you?" He smiled as he spoke to her from his computer. "Yep! you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

(Y/n) pulled out her phone and went onto twitter to post that she was streaming again, using a already took picture she took prior.

__________________________________

|bunnie| @Astrobunnie

(shh ik the girl in the picture has brown hair but just imagine hair colour you have/chose-)

strange ik but a new stream starting now w/ a special guest !! I wonder who it could be? <3 click the link to join us and ill give you a kith on the foreheads :)

|

|user 1| @user1
two streams in a row?? wow! this is so exciting!

|

|user 2| @user2
I shall be waiting for a kith pls :)

|

|user3| @user3
AYO HAIR AND EAR REVEAL!!

|

|bunnie| @Astrobunnie
@user2 here's your kiss! mwah <3

|

|bunnie| @Astrobunnie
@user3 LMFAOO- yeah, sometimes I gotta give my simps something 🙄______________________________________

As (Y/n) placed her phone down while she laughed to herself. Techno was about to ask but his phone buzzed as he got a notification from (Y/n)'s account, saying that she posted.

He clicked on it as started to smile to himself, seeing a little bit of the girl he was talking to. Reading the comments made him even chuckle as well, wanting to join but he didn't want to seem weird to her.

"What are you giggling about? I can hear you over here," the sudden voice of the female snapped himself back into reality. "Oh- nothing, just the comments of your post. Some of them are funny." He explained a little before he realized that he outed himself.