Chap.8

A/N 

hey, hello, hi, hola, bonjour, konichiwa:) APOLOGIES THAT I HAVENT UPDATED IN AWHILE. BUT CHAPTER8  HERE YALL GO. HAPPY READING HOMIES

A week later the fight that has occurred in the hallways, things were rather uneventful for Harry. He had a feeling Cedric and Draco --wait when did Malfoy become Draco?!--  had the truth shoved down their throat while only lies were spat out. 

Harry knew it wasn't much of his business but he just had to find out for some unexplained reason. He had a gut feeling that the fights occurring in the hallways, Cedric and Draco both throwing insults at each other. This wasn't unusual but this time, the insults sounded as they were fighting over something, or rather.. someone.  

Lost in thought, he wandered around the school since he had a free period, He heard and saw objects being thrown in the air.. 'Wait wasn't this against the rules?'  Harry thought; he wanted to get Professor Mcgonagall..

So he did.   

"What is going on here!?" Mcgonagall asked, rushing through the halls. 

"Git, Besides i have better chances with him" Cedric snarled

'him?'

"You started it! And- And no you don't!!" Draco snapped, huffing and starting to walk away. 

"Where's your scientific proof, huh!?" Cedric laughed, watching Draco turn away.

"I assure you, you won't be able to go anywhere until you explain what has happened." Snape said, appearing around the corner where Draco was about to turn. 

"It was his fault." Draco tried to explain.

"He started it" Cedric said at the same time.

Snape groaned, clearly irritated. "Both of you, Detention." Snape Growled, dragging both Cedric and Draco away by their ears, Mcgonagall following behind leaving a confused Harry, standing there with book in tight clutch. Shaking his head, Harry quickly rubbed his eyes with his knuckles, trying to process what had happened. 

'him?'..

A/N 

YO HELLO, SORRY THIS WAS A SHORT CHAPTER, APOLOGIES FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A BIT, I'M HAPPY  I GOT THE MOTIVATION TO WRITE AGAIN. OK ILY STAY SAFE DARLINGS <3