What the bloody hell Malfoy!? (Chap.5)

A/N 

AYO HI SO- I SNUCK SOME DRARRY IN HERE SO ER IF U DON'T REALLY LIKE DRARRY YOU CAN SKIP IG ALRIGHT THANKS BYE

Hermione and Ron were arguing, yup, great way to start a chapter. Anyways, They were arguing so loud the whole Gryffindor common room could hear them from a mile away! Harry didn't bother to ask what the whole argument was about, so he walked outside, away from all the drama, all the loud noises. 

When Harry reached the Hogwarts gardens, He smiled, inhaling some fresh, cold and crisp air, enjoying the freedom and solitude while it lasted. Sitting down on the grass, and opening the book he had brought with him. 

Harry was so into the book he didn't hear the footsteps coming from a particular Slytherin Harry had loathed since his first year.  Harry suddenly saw the book being grabbed. Looking up, he saw a boy with platinum blonde hair, piercing grey eyes. "Want this back? Well go get it" Draco laughed, throwing the book to his friend, Crabbe, who tossed the book open, reading it jokingly before throwing it to Goyle who just tossed it back to Draco. "Give it back, Malfoy. Stealing my book won't get you anywhere." Harry finally said, standing up. 
"What are you going to do about it, Potter?" Draco laughed, opening the book and flipping the pages. "Give it back." Harry pleaded, his voice now getting rather soft. 

Draco then did something unexpected, Draco lifted up Harry's chin, smiling smugly and slowly brushing the lips of the smaller boy with the tip of his thumb. "..No.." Draco whispered in Harry's ear before letting go completely. Harry felt his own breath hitch before seeing Draco with Harry's book, walking away gracefully. 

"Bloody prat.." Harry muttered with pink tinted cheeks. Getting up, he decided to walk back to Gryffindor Tower. Harry had kept his head down the whole time on the way back. He didn't bother to look back at the disgusted looks he was getting. He assumed some of the students have seen what had happened outside and some were even spreading rumors that Harry and Draco kissed which were absolutely false.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cedric was pacing around in the Hufflepuff common room, looking rather infuriated. "Is it true?!" Cedric asked, trying to keep his voice steady just to find himself failing miserably when the last part came out rather rough. "What's true?" A friend of Cedric asked, who goes by the name Vee. ( YES SHES A MADE UP CHARACTER:) ) "The.. the rumors." Cedric repeated, giving Vee a stern look. "Probably not, those two hate each other with pure passion.." Micheal chirmed in, while walking to one of the seats near the fire place. "Better not be.." Cedric muttered under his breath. He wasn't going to let anyone take Harry away from him. This was his only chance to get closer to the young Gryffindor. 

A/N

Woah there Cedric. Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm sorry if you don't like Drarry,  just decided to sneak some in here. Anyway i hope you all are doing well, stay safe. ily byee <3