"Gosh Mione" (Chap 9)

A/N
Surprise Surprise. There's still protests BUT I'll be okay!! They had cut off the wifi so my deepest apologies i couldn't update this sooner but Thank you all for the support on this book and I just thought you guys deserved another chapter instead of being left stranded tee-hee. But anyways enough of that, Let's goo~~~

"Gosh Mione, You don't need to!" Harry said rather quietly, Trying to stop his friend, Hermione, who was very much obviously fuming on the outside. Her golden curls bouncing at every step she took, She was absolutely furious. "No, Harry! I will not let you stay here, Going Through MANY panic attacks, More than you should have. I'm reporting this for the better good, Harry." Hermione explained, Pausing for a second but didn't bother turning back to her friend who was left there, standing still as a statue.

Now, You might not know what's quite going on here, But For the summary.. let's just say Hermione found Harry crying, holding his shoulders in distress and shaking violently.

Loud steps echoed through the halls, Her skirt moving to the rhythmic flow of her shoes, clattering gracefully but anxiously as she steps on the cold, hard marble floor.

"Hermione I-" Harry started, opening his mouth to protest but then giving in sooner when he had seen his friend turn to him, Eyebrows narrowed and a predator-istic look plastered on her face. Well, There's no stopping her now.

Hermione kept walking, almost running to Headmistress Mcgonagall. Harry had to agree with hermione, Professor Mcgonagall.. was a better teacher than Professor Albus Dumbledore.

As He slowly followed his fuming friend, He had spotted a small fluff of golden, brownish blonde hair, flowing to the wind that was blowing through the Hogwarts windows. A low, yet charming chuckle topping it off.

It was Cedric.

Harry decided to go say Hi, Even though Hermione was still heading to the Office.

Giving into the strong pull in his mind to drop a friendly greeting, He had walked up to the familiar Hufflepuff and tapped gently on his shoulders, wrinkles of the fabric starting to form.

"Haha- Hm? Oh hey Harry!" Cedric had greeted when Harry opened his mouth to say 'hello'

"H-Hey Cedric!" Harry greeted, slowly tensing up from the awkward atmosphere around him and the older Hufflepuff, And well, A few more hufflepuff's of course.

"Harry, Are you alright? You seem.. well drained out. You're as pale as paper and your hair is as messy as a hay stack!" Cedric breathed out, chuckling a little at the last part he had said.
"Wow thanks for that cedric, Appreciate it lots." Harry sarcastically thanked, nudging Cedric jokingly on the elbow.

"Anytime, Haz. Anytime." Cedric said, Bowing a bit to show a gentle gesture. Harry almost blushed a light peach pink at the nickname Cedric had given him, but mentally shook it off.

"But anyways, Back to what I was saying. Are you alright Harry? You seem well.. sick" Cedric said, soothingly rubbing the boy's tense back. "I'll be fine, Ced. Thanks" Harry replied reassuringly, trying to put up a smile to show the older Hufflepuff he was 'ok'.
Cedric didn't buy it at all. "I- I can um.. bring you to the Hufflepuff common room.. for uh some relaxation of course!!" He had offered, Blushing a bit. "I- I appreciate that a lot ced, But I promise I'll be okay!" Harry replied again.
"Alright.. Whatever you say Harry. Just so you know, I'm here for you whenever you need me." Cedric reassured. Harry smiled and pulled Cedric in for a small hug.
"Thank you."

"HARRY! COME ONN!!" Hermione yelled from a distance, her voice echoing through the halls as it called out to her friend. "I- uh coming! See you ced! I'll be sure to visit you sometime.." Harry said, Waving at the taller boy.
"Bye Harry! nice talking to you!" Cedric smiled

A/N
Ugh yes, YUMMY FLUFF😩👍
But anyways this was a very floofy chapter to right and I had gotten so much serotonin writing this and I hope it makes you smile as much as it had made me. As always, Stay safe and I hope you all are doing great!! Drink water, Wash your hands, Eat something great because you definitely deserve to eat something. Goodbye darlings!! 💖