one

If you were to ask somebody who the Moores' were, they would say a family of rich, pure blooded arses. Austin Moore worked at the Ministry of Magic at the Obliviator Headquarters. And Samantha Moore owned a boutique in Diagon Alley and sold very expensive and high fashion dress robes.

The two had met during their years at Hogwarts and had two children together. Jeremiah Moore was born in 1978, and Seldom Moore in 1980. The two children grew up inseparable.

Jeremiah tried to teach Seldom how to ride a broom when he came home for Christmas during his first year at Hogwarts. The eight year old had fallen off and was rushed to St Mungos with a broken bone. Jeremiah had felt terrible, so the eleven year old walked to the nearby village and bought his sister flowers and a box of chocolates. She forgave him right away.

On September first 1991, Seldom Moore woke up with a startle. Jeremiah had been yelling in her ear to wake up. The girl turned to the clock to see it was in fact going to be her first day at Hogwarts. She was so excited to see what the Slytherin Common room was going to look like.

Seldom blew a raspberry in her brother's face and said, "I'm using the bathroom first!" Then jumped out of bed and raced down the hall. The two children were forced to share a bathroom, and were not happy about it.

Even though her brother was bigger and faster, Seldom still managed to get to the bathroom first. She closed the door and laughed at her brother's annoyance.

After showering and changing, she decided to put her hair into a ponytail with a green hair band. She was obviously going to be a slytherin. Both of her parents and brother were in the house so she had to be as well.

"I think I would rather jump into the river then be sorted into gryffindor. The house for the brave? They're not brave, just annoying." Said Jeremiah one day.

Seldoms worst fear was not being sorted into Slytherin. What if her parents hated her? What would her brother think?

After finishing up in the bathroom the young girl walsted to the kitchen to get some breakfast from her mother. You see in reality the Moores' weren't that bad. Samantha cared for her children very much and never wanted them to get hurt. Austin on the other hand, he was definitely not as good. He spent most of his time at work and barely acknowledged his daughter.

He was much more active in his son's life. Jeremiah was a beater on Slytherins quidditch team and was one of the top students in the grade. Austin was grooming the boy to be the next head of the Moore family.

"Well sweetheart I will be expecting a letter as soon as you get sorted! Oh what if you're a Hufflepuff? One of my Best friends was a Hufflepuff you know, she was the greatest woman i've ever met-"

"There will be no Hufflepuff talk here Samantha," Said Austin as he walked into the kitchen. "Now hurry up, we must not be late. Jeremiah must be on time." The man walked out and headed to the apparition room.

Samantha gave Seldom a quick kiss on the cheek before following her husband obediently out of the room.

Seldom walked up the stairs and to the west wing to find their house elf Doxie preparing the floo powder.

"Hurry up you stupid elf!" Snapped her father.

"Don't speak to him like that. Doxie you may take your time, but please if you could give us the floo powder now?" Seldom asked the elf politely.

Seldom hated the way her father Austin spoke to their Elf. The elf cleaned the rooms and prepared bags. Samantha loved cooking meals though. The lady would cook everything and anything and serve it with a smile.