what in the whack crack frickitty frack is this

Hello (*´∇')ノ. I realized I didn't post this chapter when I SAID I would but I was busy with work, school, and health issues. So long story short, I am very sorry to say that I lied :( enjoy the story I guess (☞͡͡°͜ʖ͡͡°)☞

𓃘Madice's pov.𓃘

The raging waters of the ocean threw the frail boat around as if it was a small leaf on a pond. I looked to my crewmate Elise and gave her a sharp frown.
"We need to get out of the water ASAP!" Elise yelled.
"I know, do I look stupid to you?" I replied sharply. She gave me a look that said 'well yes but I don't want to say it'. I frown before being thrown forward harshly as the boat came in contact with a rock. A rock usually means a shore nearby, so I searched desperately for dry land. Luck was on my side as I saw a small island up ahead. I attempted to dislodge the boat from the rock and succeeded. But from the angle we were at the waves caught the back of the boat and swivels us the wrong direction.
"HOWLY SHIET" Elise yelled and tried to angle us in the right direction. I watched as we got shoved closer to shore. Eventually we got close enough to jump out and pull the boat up with us. (It's not a big boat, kinda like a big rowboat)
"Well that could have been worse." Elise stated and sighed.
"What do we do now El?" I ask as I sit down to try and regain a bit of strength.
" Oh I don't fucking know how about we get some food or make a shelter so we don't, you know DIE! " She replied with venom before sighing.
"Listen Madice I'm tired, and I know you are too so let's just take it easy for a bit then we need a shelter and fire okay? " She said kindly before flopping onto her back and closing her eyes.
"Yeah, sounds like a plan. " I smile to myself, before laying beside her on the rockey sand.

^Time skip to later cause a hoe is lazy^

I frown as I dig A sharp rock out of my palm. I get up off of my knees and glare down at the rock I tripped over. I heard a loud squack and nearly jump out of my skin. I turn around to see a parrot staring at me. I frown, and turn back around following the trail I was already on. A little ways down the trail I hear the squack again and turn to look at the bird. Sure enough it's right there stairing back at me. I decided to turn back and try to get to Elise. When I get back she is doing a happy dance next to a fire. I laugh lightly.
"Heyyyy I'm back. "I shout smiling
" She looked at me with a huge smile before a look of confusion corrupts her features.
"Where did you stumble across that? " She asked. I didn't understand the question till I heard the squack from behind me.
"It followed me here apparently" I said rolling my eyes at the bird. I went to sit down next to El. Elise moves a bit to make room for me close to the fire. We sat and chatted for a few moments before i heard an annoying sound from beside me. I turned to see the parrot lightly jumping up and down having a good ol' time. I rolled my eyes before slowly extending my hand to pat its head. Once my hand was close to its head it clamped its sharp ass beak around my finger.
"BITCH! ooohohoho that hurt like heeeeelllll." I exclaimed while withdrawing my hand. The parrot just began jumping up and down again happily. El chuckeld lightly before lighty patting my shoulder telling me its okay.
"It's alright Madice, it's just a bird. Of course it was going to pinch you." she said softly with a smile before standing up putting her hands on her hips and leaning back to stretch her spine. After a few pops she stands back up and grabs my hand hoisting me up to my feet. I stumble a bit from the unexpected action, but i quickly recover and laugh a bit.
"Be more careful Mad, I can't afford to kill you. We have no money for bail." She says with a smile.
"Who's even here to find out? That ass?" I point towards the parrot next to my left foot. The parrot looks up at me before squacking and fluffing his feathers. I smile at the action and roll my eyes. I was quickly discouraged when ther clap of thunder slammed into my ear drums, causing a wave of anxiety. I glance towards El while she quickly pulled me towards the dense forest, the annoying parrot following not to far behind.

wow I lost motivation so quickly.(even though I haven't updated in months) but I might continue it later it's just been in my drafts for awhile and wanted it out. I dont like the story to much but whatever. [<also this is my second update today :D yall proud of me>]