𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

—————————
chapter twenty four: mind your business
—————————
"especially with sam."
—————————

rachel walked up to andy at her locker, shutting the locker door which made andy flinch. she looked over at rachel with wide eyes.

"you could've slammed it on my fingers!" andy exclaimed.

"i have something to tell you." rachel spoke quickly.

"what?" andy asked as she zipped up her book bag.

"quinn is cheating on you with sam." rachel said.

"first it was finn and now it's sam." andy groaned.

"no, look at the school's newspaper." rachel said, holding the papers out.

"i thought it got discontinued a couple of years ago." andy said as she took the papers. "what exactly am i looking at?"

"look, it says in the 'blind items' column." rachel told the miller girl.

andy went down the list; what blonde former cheerleader is having a secret moonlight motel rendezvous with big lip blondie.

andy rolled her eyes as she folded the paper. "rachel, just please mind your business. i mean that in the nicest way."

she knew why quinn was at the motel.

"i just don't want you to get hurt." rachel said, putting her hands up in defense.

andy groaned again before she walked past rachel and down the hall. she continued to look at the topics before her eyes stopped.

what prom queen candidate is spending a lot of time in the closet?

since the school thinks quinn is with sam, that means that this was talking about santana.

"shit." andy mumbled under her breath. she continued to go down the topics.

is andy miller trying to get former head cheerleader to turn into a lesbian? trying to ruin her life?

andy rolled her eyes. obviously they don't know what's going on behind closed doors, even though it's none of their business.

eric jacobs seen kissing school's mysterious boy, jackson butler.

"they just seem to be outing everybody today." andy mumbled as she walked into the choir room.

"this is your fault!" santana entered, making andy snap her head up from the newspaper. "you said i play for another team on your ridiculous melted cheese show."

"cheese show?" andy questioned as she sat next to quinn, seeing a look of worry on sam's face. andy patted his shoulder for reassurance.

"wait, are you mad?" brittany asked. "you do play for another team. you were on the cheerios and now you're only in the new directions."

"and you couldn't have thought of any other way to say that?" santana asked the blonde.

jackson came into the choir room behind eric, who was clearly having a panic attack.