𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇

—————————————chapter fifteen: the truth—————————————"you fucked up

—————————————
chapter fifteen: the truth
—————————————
"you fucked up."
—————————————

andy was at her locker, switching out books that she didn't need for ones that she did. she was lost in thought, thinking about who's gonna be the the teacher or staff that's gonna take the new directions to sectionals.

andy closed her locker, seeing santana and brittany walk down the hall, both having cellphones to their ears. andy furrowed her eyebrows.

she saw santana mumble something into the phone before she put it down and smile at andy as she walked passed.

andy raised an eyebrow, watching as the duo walked further and further away.

andy shrugged her shoulders before walking to class, just ass the bell rang.

~~~

andy was sitting in one of the chairs, watching from afar as quinn talked to puck, which was an unusual scene. she saw rachel watching as well, making her even more curious as to what's going on.

"hey, guys?" andy heard mr.schue say as he entered the room. "let's, uh. . . let's gather around."

andy sat up, scooting over so puck could sit next to her. she decided to ask what he was about with quinn later.

she turned her attention to the spanish teacher, seeing ms.pillsbury next to him, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"well. . . i have found my replacement. so, give it up for ms.pillsbury" mr.schue continued, clapping, making everyone else do the same.

"she's the one they made me talk to when they found out i was keeping that bird in my locker." brittany said, making andy look at her.

"do you even know anything about music?" santana asked, making andy roll her eyes.

"what's important is that she cares about you guys every bit as much as i do. now. . . i - i don't know what the future holds for me. . . and for us, but i know, saturday, you're going to make me proud. you guys are going to be great. so. . . goodbye for now." mr.schue told them, about to walk away.

"wait. what about our set list?" mercedes asked, stopping him.

"i. . . i can't help you with that. you've got to figure that out for yourselves. all right, guys." mr.schue said, walking out of the room, leaving a very nervous ms.pillsbury.