∣ 2 ∣

_______________________________________________________________

to: ⭐ DAD
___________________________

It's Quirk Assessment Time! Aizawa made me sit out when the rest of the class
were taking their assessment test. But I'm about to show my quirk now.

Are you watching?

[sent!]

_______________________________________________________________

Aizawa had the class, excluding (y/n), go through their typical quirk assessment test. (y/n) watched as everyone took their turns and she took mental notes in her mind.

Bakugo has a powerful quirk...he uses his emotions too much, but he's still intelligent.
Momo is big brain. She uses her intelligence to its full potential.
Todoroki relies mostly on his ice quirk, rarely using his fire quirk. Nonetheless, he's powerful.
[...]

"Y/n." Aizawa approached the girl sitting crisscross on the ground. 

"It's your turn now. I already know the basics limits of your quirk and strength. So you'll just be matched against Bakugo. I assume you know him."

"Alright!" She was excited to show her quirk. She had grown up only training her quirk and showing it to pro-heroes and her dad to assess how it could be better. She finally could show off her quirk, an experience undermined by many others.

"Bakugou. You'll be matching against (y/n)."

"I'll make sure to win! YOU HEAR THAT NEWBIE?!" 
"Game on! Although I have an advantage since I've already analyzed and read about your quirk. You use your emotions a litt--" (y/n) mindlessly rambled on, not paying attention to the explosion that came about her way.

"oh shit." she spoke in a monotonal voice, seemingly with no strategy or plan in mind.

Nevertheless, she managed to not take damage...

through stopping time.

(Y/n) simply stepped out of the way of the explosion and resumed time. It looked like teleportation in everyone's eyes.

"Man! I wasn't finished talking, anyways, as I was saying--"

"DAMMIT! TAKE THE MATCH SERIOUSLY!" The blonde came with an explosion from the sky above.

However, this time, (y/n) couldn't escape through her "teleportation" method. The explosion was set to explode the entire vicinity where the match was set.